Hope St (1 Viewer)

the best meal i ever did have
was in a bar in Guatamala,
the rain was heavy but my hunger
persuaded me to venture out.
under the rusty ceiling fan
i ate a delightful tray of caviar.

so...evocatve. my god, the beauty. life is so short and fleeting. boo hoo. i'm sticking my finger up my rectum. life is too short. my fingers are too short. booo hoo.

Duffman (26 Apr, 2002 12:57 p.m.):
i use cream as toothpaste
and your ma's nipples
as a toothbrush.

are you writin gin haiku or sumptin? what's with that? are you some kind of 'dandy'?

Int. bedsit. evening.

Typically mouldy grim-up-north style bedsit. the tap drips onto a weeks worth of unwashed dishes. Nine sits motionless at the kitchen table, staring at teh wall. every so often he reaches into a jumbo bag of chipsticks with a greasy hand and pulls out a handful of crisps. after cramming them into his mouth he licks every one of his fingers and wipes his hand on his Munchen 1860 jersey. this continues for 10 minutes. Pibb enters: "Alright?"

Nine becomes more animated: "Oh, Pibb, there you are, i was meaning to ask you something"

Pibb(mildly surprised):"Oh yeah?"

Nine: "Yeah"

pibb stares blankly at him till nine finally asks the question.

Nine: "oh, its just that, you didnt happen to eat a sausage roll that was in the fridge last night did You?

Pibb: "cant say i did, i wasnt around last night"

Nine: "oh no, yeah, i mean it'd be sound if you did, its just that it was gone this morning. I mean, feck it, its only a sausage roll, eh? heh heh!"

Pibb (concerned): "listen, i have to go..."

Pibb leaves. Nine is still at the table. the dripping gets louder. He holds his head in his hands now. His face goes red. droplets form in his eyes. his head vibrates ever so slightly. as he says the words through clenched teeth, saliva bubbles around his teeth.
Nine (anguished): "sausage....roll"

The camera pans down to below table level. he is completley naked from the waist down.

Fade to black

-FIN-

that's it. the absolute pinnacle of your achievment. fair play. it'll never get any better than this.

i find it helps me
to breath with ease
when giving your ma one.

. ooh look
. i can do it backwards
.aswell your mother would be
. proud of me.

my grammer
is not the point at hand
now is it.

my mothers not terribly attrative i have to say. i mean, i wouldn't, if ye know what i mean, and i did the my sister and the dog, so i've got very low standards.

but i suppose, if you're not taleneted, you're not taleneted.

and your grammers fine. it's like the duffers feet.

Lads,
just heard some bad news for all you keds fans(they still aaaa shih). The Keds were planning to do a tour of asia. Two weeks before they took off for the tour they went to the doctor to get their shots. The doctor became concerned when he noticed swellings of the tongues and folds of fat over the eyes in all bandmembers. The tour had to be cancelled as all bandmembers were diagnosed with downs syndrome.
Having this news, explains a hell of a lot about the keds and how they talk.
Remember lads, the keds aaaaaa shih so they aaaaa

The Following is proof that the keds are a special band, this is a copy of TREVUH CLAAAKS profile from the bands hilariously cheeky site

Date of Behhht: 08-02-76
Plays: Drums - Can't sing to save his life - (honestly!)
Musical Influences: Led Zeppelin, Counting Crows, Ocean Colour Scene, Rush, Pantera, 'the the', Supergrass,
Radiohead, The Jam, Sex Pistols, Pantera, Sepultra, Slayer.
Trevor - Bornt and lives in Drawdaaa. Joined the band just ovuh 2 years ago. Before this he played in a band with
Geruhd but this band split up and he then joined the 'Drogheda Samba School' and says that samba has a big
influence over his playing.
Favourite Film: Cayuh Behhs
Favourite Song: Anna Begins (counting crows) / Late in the day (Supergrass).
Likes: Designning webpages, computer games and drinking buckfast.
Ambition: To overcome his condition despite the odds

~~~~SWOOSH~~~~~
with one fell swoop the hairy hordes of hope street are knocked to the ground by crazy dick and his wavin of power.

nine (in horrified tone): oh no its crazydick

hector grey has shat himself and shuffles to a corner hoping to hide his shame.....

c.d. looks around and admires his handy work.........
"story boys. whats the crack"

silence

madlad183: "please leave me alone. i have a family to think of"

a wry grin creeps across crazy dicks face. "thats what your ma said last night, after i had sex with her if you know what i mean!"

"eh....my ma's dead...."

c.d: "SO'S YOUR DA!!! MWOO HA HA HA HA"

crazy dick saunters off to the tune of some mothers do 'ave 'em.

~exeunt~

Could Hector Grey's fictional bowel movements be a meh-taff-ffor for the last little boy's precious imagination? Is snuggly Crazy Dick our dreams cum true? Maybe my Pa' wasn't really kicked by that heifer? Why do I hear banjoes in my mind?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back