Hope St (1 Viewer)

When me and the missus were out wandering the streets of San Francisco a few years ago, quite by accident we found ourselves on Russian Hill, a place that shares a name with a Jellyfish song.

It was a hill, but there were no Russians.

nlgbbbblth (19 Apr, 2002 07:26 p.m.):
My friend Patrick has emigrated to New York. A quote from his last mail:

"I'm thinking of going to Hope Street to find the inspiration for 'Song from Hope St.' by 'Kittser'. I have my doubts that the people there move 'just like a broken beat'

actually i live a few blocks from there. not much to see i'm afraid. what's yr friend doing out here?
p.s. nlgbbbblth, i'm the same coward who was asking you about the denis wilson stuff, sent off for that a couple of days ago, so thanks again for the info

Is it me or is the vertion on "come on up to the house" CD millions of times better than the single? (well to me it is...)

There's a line in a TPOH song that goes "walked down college street past the cafe diplimatico". When we went to toronto I juat HAD to do that. The cycling down College street we passed a cafe called Kalander, another TPOH song! Went in for lunch.

God, i'm such a fan.

Anthony (22 Apr, 2002 12:45 a.m.):
There's a line in a TPOH song that goes "walked down college street past the cafe diplimatico". When we went to toronto I juat HAD to do that. The cycling down College street we passed a cafe called Kalander, another TPOH song! Went in for lunch.

God, i'm such a fan.

Ah Toronto.... I remember going to see a B Movie extravaganser in the Bloor Street Cinema.....

"I'm thinking of going to Hope Street to find the inspiration for 'Song from Hope St.' by 'Kittser'. I have my doubts that the people there move 'just like a broken beat'

Am I the only one who hates 'Kittser'?
I mean come on, his music is fucking terrible; bland shite for bland stoners.

snowt (22 Apr, 2002 06:03 p.m.):

Am I the only one who hates 'Kittser'?
I mean come on, his music is fucking terrible; bland shite for bland stoners.

I'm not a fan.

http://www.cluas.com/music/albums/dkitt-romance2.htm

john (22 Apr, 2002 08:37 p.m.):
siegfried schadenfreud (22 Apr, 2002 06:09 p.m.):
no! you are not alone! i can help you deal with this pain (with a swift cock up the jacksie)

Marvellous!
More gay jokes, just what this board needs.
Who hates niggers?
Personally, i just think those crazy Romanians should just go home!

Personally I think you should go home and stop pissing about on stupid websites all day.

snowt (22 Apr, 2002 08:39 p.m.):
no! you are not alone! i can help you deal with this pain (with a swift cock up the jacksie)

Marvellous!
Who hates niggers?

Personally I think you should go home and stop pissing about on stupid websites all day.

One feels a sentence involving the words 'pot','kettle' and 'black' would be an apt reply here,but i can't think of one at the moment,so i'll just say this:takes one to know one.I await your witty response pertaining to my mother or my sexuality.

One feels a sentence involving the words 'pot','kettle' and 'black' would be an apt reply here,but i can't think of one at the moment,so i'll just say this:takes one to know one.I await your witty response pertaining to my mother or my sexuality.[/quote]

Actually I was just going to ask you to kindly remove your mouth from my cock.

Marvellous!
Who hates niggers?

shut up john! queers are total fags and you know it. As for the romanians......DONT YOU LOOK AT ME LIKE I HAVE 2 HEADS MISSUS. (how come i'm the only one here that actually has the courage to use a picture of himself...)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back