Hooray For Humans - New song, album release, dates etc (2 Viewers)

image6501.jpg

skippy took that photo on the night

Ta "se" eh? Brush up on your Irish Darr! :)

I probably should feel bad about leeching off that poor girl in order to repeatedly bump a thread about my crappy band. Sex sells wha?!

Just to add:

Hooray For Humans' debut single "Signature" is out this Friday 12th October for digital download. It can be got through a number of digital sites including these places:
Itunes
Playlouder
Warchild Music Store
Hope you like it and download it!!

There'll also be five copies of the album up for grabs as part of the Out On A Limb mailout that goes out later today. To subscribe, send the word subscribe to outonalimbrecords at gmail dot com
:)

Out On A Limb fully condones the usage of Michelle Doherty to sell "product":)
Now, if i can get rid of eddie irvine, and make my move in there.

she's going out with Denis Hickie the (former) rugby player.might be a bit harder to get rid of, even if he is only a winger

Ah yeah, good stuff. He's a master sticksman that one, and a fine cut of a man ha wha.

In unrelated news that i meant to ask in a PM but sure why not put it in here and keep the thread alive - how's vibes and scribes for vinyl these days? Thinking of dropping in with me wares and seeing if i can unload a load, but i think i rememer hearing they only do new vinyl these times? Any idears?

Ah yeah, good stuff. He's a master sticksman that one, and a fine cut of a man ha wha.

In unrelated news that i meant to ask in a PM but sure why not put it in here and keep the thread alive - how's vibes and scribes for vinyl these days? Thinking of dropping in with me wares and seeing if i can unload a load, but i think i rememer hearing they only do new vinyl these times? Any idears?

oops only just saw this.
not really sure what the story is - the last thing i sold to vibes and scribes was a cassette copy of Never Say Die by Sabbath. I think i got 50p.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back