Hooray For Humans & Ghostwood Project tour next week (1 Viewer)

i wholeheartedly agree!!! I know I am biased as the band are friends of mine, but H4H honestly get better each time I see them. The gigging is working out really well, clearly. And they always look like they enjoy themselves and are having fun onstage. I wish I could have danced, but I did bop around a lot.
And I missed Seadog, but the Ghostwoods were savage!
nice to meet you briefly RSJ, sorry we didn't get to chat :)

You too, i was looking for you a little after the bands but was also very busy with the boozing. Seadog i missed too but i saw them once before and they weren't really my thing.

quick question, where abouts is the venue in Limerick tonight in relation to the bus station?

thanks

is the gig in the underground AKA the basement of baker's place/the wicked chicken? if so:

when you leave the train station front entrance you'll be looking at colbert avenue, which runs alongside the station. across the street there's a short street running straight in front of you going in the direction you're that you're looking; go down that street (it's very short) until you come to a kind of plaza (tait square I believe it's called) with a big clock standing in the middle. it'll probably be monged with avril lavigne/goth types (at least it was last week when I was there). turn yourself around 180º. you should be looking at a big pub. the venue is downstairs. enjoy the show...

ps: bus station/train station. same thing. just cross the road. there's an off license on the corner of the street you want to head down. a really shit off license.
limerickcity.jpg

what plug said find number 44 on map, go straight across road to davis st. then go to taits clock and turn around for the .|..|

is it all one way or what. We'll be dropping off some gear for the .|..| in a van so need somewhere to park that thing too.

great gig, cant wait for H4H to come back.
it was also my first time, i think, seeing the ghostwood project.
great band altogether, and a great name too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back