7 - No tomorrow

Feisty
Supporter
Contributor
Solutions
On a platform shaped like a HIV positive foetus, a
Website
theppk.com
I need a computer that is attached to my TV that I can use to download torrents and store them on there.

I know that @pete and @pissypants have given me advice before, but I am more than a bit unsophisticated in this area.

I don't need something cheap, I just need something simple that won't break. I have credit up the wazoo, I'll pay for this for a year. I don't care.

My second media player yoke just died and I'm more than a bit pissed off as I have possibly lost all that accumulated content.

TL;DR Please help me

buy a computer of any description but with a decent amount of local storage, install plex server on it, index your stuff, stream it to your TV by using any one of a bajillion devices that can run a plex client - possibly even your TV itself, if it's a samsung smart tv.

Probably the easiest way to do that is to configure uTorrent to monitor a Dropbox directory for new .torrent files, then just save the .torrent file for whatever you want to download to that directory from wherever you want - laptop / phone / work / prison

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back