holy shit last night i saw a ghost (1 Viewer)

La La

i drink your milkshake
i woke up suddenly at around 5:45 and i looked to the left of the bed and there was a woman and a smaller figure, not a child, but like an older person (think it was a man)
i scrambled for the light then it was gone. only thing is, i actually didnt feel freaked out by it and was so tired i went back to sleep. but i definitely saw them. *doobee doobee doobee doobee*

MONDOBRUTALE said:
ugh - this terrifies me. my biggest fear is being killed by ghosts or dinosaurs

well i think you can sleep easy regarding the dinosaurs. and i dont think ghosts can kill people, unless you take the next starring role in a poltergeist movie.

oh by the way - i started a thread especially for ghost stories about 2 days ago
i'd appreciate it if you'd use it

not that i can find.
made harder by the fact that i would have to sift through the hundreds of threads you start every day. so i would use it, but it's unfindable, so this will have to do.

seriously, i'm looking for a job

see?
Company: Screen Directors Guild of Ireland
Position: Manager
Address: SCREEN DIRECTORS GUILD OF IRELAND, Curved Street South, Temple Bar, Dublin 2
Telephone:
Fax:
Email: [email protected]
Date Posted: Tuesday, 30 August 2005
Deadline: Wednesday, 21 September 2005
Description:

Established since 2002, SCREEN DIRECTORS GUILD OF IRELAND, the representative body and collecting society, aims to protect and promote the creative and economic rights of screen directors in Ireland.

THE JOB: We are looking to appoint a manager for the day-to-day running of the organisation, to liaise with membership, develop the newly established Screen Directors' Collecting Society of Ireland, represent the Guild at home and abroad and manage ongoing funding.

QUALIFICATIONS: Arts management experience or qualification from a recognised course, the ability to see the overall picture and to take initiative essential. Knowledge of law, with an interest in artists' rights, an empathy with creative thinking and knowledge of film practice desirable.

Salary and benefits will be commensurate with experience.

MONDOBRUTALE said:
QUALIFICATIONS: Arts management experience particularly using the medium of green neon and Paul McGrath, or qualification from a recognised course or afiliated website, the ability to see the overall picture but still take the piss essential. Competency at maintaining your inbox, bizarre google image searches, with an apathy towards creative thinking and knowledge / phobia of paleoantology desirable. In depth knowledge of music optional. Being fired from previous positions for abusing the Internet a distinct advantage.

Salary and benefits will be commensurate with market rep value.

dream job andy. wow. go you huskies!

La La said:
i woke up suddenly at around 5:45 and i looked to the left of the bed and there was a woman and a smaller figure, not a child, but like an older person (think it was a man)
i scrambled for the light then it was gone. only thing is, i actually didnt feel freaked out by it and was so tired i went back to sleep. but i definitely saw them. *doobee doobee doobee doobee*

What kind of house do you live in?
If a flat, what floor?
Whereabouts?
I love this shit.

Zeelander said:
I think it was relegated to Bored In Work- the biggest dishonour a thread can receive. Sorry to have to be the one to tell you.

Oh I saw you last night! Lookin good, hot stuff, etc....

Was he accompanied by a smaller figure, not a child, but like an older person (possibly a man)?

Zeelander said:
I think it was relegated to Bored In Work- the biggest dishonour a thread can receive. Sorry to have to be the one to tell you.

Why does everyone keep talking about dinosaurs?

I was once in HMV and was thinking of buying lovers rock by sade and as I was looking at the back cover I heard a loud finger click in my left ear like someone behind me did it. I looked around and there was no one. It put me off buying the cd but later on that day I saw the same cd for 2 euro cheaper in tescos.

I cant help but think that this was some kind of guardian angel. Is sade dead? It could have been my granny also though. She loved a bargain.

Zeelander said:

and you never said hi?

MONDOBRUTALE said:
his name is ramps

Was that ramps? I was sitting on the window ledge of this new Habitat on Dame St. waiting for the bus and you strutted by. By the time I realised it was you I would have had to shout after you and and I didn't have anything that important to say. Plus, probably you would have just showed off how rude you can be to me in front of ramps. Onny buzzin, sure I'm saying hello to you now.

what do you mean you weren't scared?

why do people who "see ghosts" always just go back to sleep?

I'd be running for miles going aagh, in the style of Germans getting shot by jolly Brits in Warlord and/or Lion annuals.

May I suggest that you were, I dunno, asleep, maybe, and it was a dream?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back