Paranormal Memories (1 Viewer)

We all know that ghosts might not be real, BUT a lot of people have weird experiences or memories that are hard to explain.

When I was little Georgie I used to see shadow persons all the time. The clearest memory I have is that they would come in and stand at the end of my parents bed and just hang out for a bit and walk out again. There was always a group of them, at least for or five usually and all they did was stand at the bottom of the bed and look at me and my parents, who would be asleep at the time. So, this would happen all the time, I was never scared of them and this seemed like the most normal thing in the world. It's one of my earliest memories and I saw shadow persons for years, but as I got older I saw them less and less.

Could have been a dream, active imagination, any number of things but it's something weird that I remember happening that I can't explain. Anyone else have any weird unexplainable memories/experiences?

How are the Shadow People these days?

3163dd569aab4b6300ceae9324e3ccca.jpg

Mentioned this back in the day. Our granny lived with us for about 15 years. She died in 1994. A few years later we were sitting around the dining room talking about her, remembering her ways. Next thing, these clay wind chimes in the room started chiming for a good 3-4 seconds! There were no windows open and all the doors were closed (we checked! It was wintertime!), so there were no drafts or anything. We were all lookin' at them with WTF expressions. Even Boutros Boutros (the cat) sat right up straight and stared intently at them. Myself and me Mam were making the case for spiritual / paranormal things, but the Da and the bro weren't having any of it. I'm comfortably agnostic.

I still have an issue with night terrors, and hallucinations on waking. When I'm anxious I wake up in the night and hallucinate rats and spiders all over my room. Not paranormal rats, of course, but just while we're on the topic. I also have scarily lucid dreams, and I think the two are linked somehow..

I used to occasionally hallucinate spiders about the gaff when anxious. Mostly when severely hungover (used to get weird anxiety attacks as alcohol left my system). Doesn't happen now as I don't be drinking as much.

Here, me band did a song about it:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I know, I know. Shameless self-promotion. Sorry.

On a more serious note, once as a child I woke up with a start, convinced there was a shadowy figure standing over me. In fact there was - it was my brother, sleepwalking. He then proceeded to piss all over my pillow before walking over to my closet and also pissing all over my Nick Faldo signature junior golf clubs.

Now THAT was scary.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back