Paranormal Memories (1 Viewer)

I was watching the trailer for the new M Night Shyamalan film last night and it creeped me out enough that I had to clear all thoughts of demonic old peoples from my head before I could leave my room to go to the loo

Last year when I moved into the gaff in Stoneybatter I did a newspaper search for the house. A kid died in the house back in the '30s I think. That night I had a slightly disturbing dream where the kid turned up at the door. It was of course just a dream but it was unsettling. Also the doors open and close of their own volition but I suspect that's the draft not some ghost of a kid forever doomed to haunt a bunch of losers.

I'm haunted by the ghosts of the many blades of grass that originally stood where my house is now built. At night I can hear it swishing in a ghostly wind.

I'm haunted by the ghosts of the many blades of grass that originally stood where my house is now built. At night I can hear it swishing in a ghostly wind.
That's the heaviness of being that Nietzsche was on about. He was mainly a ghost philosopher.

Good thread.
I was walking through the forest up the hills late one night when I felt a 'presence' behind me, looked around to see nothing but when I turned back it was like the 'presence' was now right on my shoulder. It wasn't particularly scary but I reverted to my upbringing, blessed myself and it passed.

sounds like Mr. Sticky

mr-sticky.jpg

I'll never forget one creepy encounter from my teens when I was a member of An Oige - the Irish youth hostel organisation. Each month we would stay in various counties youth hostels, engage in hikes, campfires, learn stuff. It wasn't too dissimilar to the boy scouts. There would always be a fairly decent turn up for these trips...some 20-30 lads and lassies. Anyway after the days excursions we'd look forward to retiring to base which was Knockree. It was run down at the time but set in a most stunning location nestled among the Wicklow mountains. We'd eat our bangers and mash drink our pop and have a good sing song then head to our bunks knackered. To cut a long tale short- I awoke in the middle of the night to a shuffling noise. I thought it was paranormal activity until I realised it was my room mate pulling the wire of himself…narrow escape…

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back