holy diver! (1 Viewer)

Anthony

Supporter
Since 2000
Solutions
Website
www.themiddleagesband.com
logo.gif

Dio are playing the Music Centre in October! Also playing the Spring and Airbrake in Belfast (now that'll be a strange one). Just had a look at Ronnie's site and the line-up is allright, Rudy Sarzo on bass, Craig Goldy on guitar and Simon Wright on drums, plus some other dude on keyboards.

was ronnie james dio in some tv ad recently? like for all bran or something

Anthony said:
logo.gif

Dio are playing the Music Centre in October! Also playing the Spring and Airbrake in Belfast (now that'll be a strange one). Just had a look at Ronnie's site and the line-up is allright, Rudy Sarzo on bass, Craig Goldy on guitar and Simon Wright on drums, plus some other dude on keyboards.

I'm really looking forward to this show. RJD is a pint sized powerhouse of metal.

The gig is called 'an audience with Ronnie James Dio' and is a three hour set featuring the whole of the holy diver album.

Ronnie really has been down too long in the midnight sea.

Alan Latchley said:
DID you know that Ronnie (excuse the pun) single-handedly invented the devils salute we'll all be giving him in the TBMC? .|..|

cool, i didn't know he coined it but i'm not suprised. he's fantastic.

did you also know that he severed one of his thumbs off last year in a gardening accident and had to have it reattached sending the devil salute into temporary turmoil?

http://www.roadrun.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=15570

Went over especially to see him in Mnchester last yaer and hes a legend his voice is impeccable for a pensioner. The guy in the oxo add aint ronnie its the bass player out of a rainbow /deep purple tribute band in england. I saw them when i was over there recording our debut album in a place called Cartoon in Croydon. He is a ringer for Ronnie

www.glydermusic.com

A band called Viking Skull opened up and they were fuckin hilarious, real cheesy lyrics and riffs palyed well though.

The main man himself did all the classic Sabbath, Rainbow, and his solo stuff. No dissapointments. The gig was only 3/4 full which was surprising. Craig Goldy on Guitar class and Rudy sarzo on Bass . Bough the T shirt and all and i cant find it now much to my dissapointment. DIO is a legend and probably the best rock vocalist ever ......in my opinion .|..|

www.glydermusic.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back