HMV sale (1 Viewer)

cassette/tape

Website
Visit site
there's a deadly sale in HMV in henry street now.
loads of good music books (keith richards autobiography - satisfaction), loads of classic albums for 4.99 (clash, pistols, beatles, soundtracks) and other stuff like dvd's and that.

anyway just a heads up, if anyones interested.
(niggleblith: i'm looking at you..)

ah HMV the home of the most riculously overpricded stock in the entire country. 37.99 i saw they were selling some CD's for. how in the name of jaysus bebuggery can they justify that? The only time I go into that kip is to ude the ATM machine downstairs on grafton st cos theirs never a que at it. I hate the staff in there to - pack of muso idiots and movie nerds. Their outlets Should be burned down nationwide or at least have the windows smeared with excrement.

cassette/tape said:
loads of good music books (keith richards autobiography - satisfaction), loads of classic albums for 4.99 (clash, pistols, beatles, soundtracks) and other stuff like dvd's and that.

ooh interesting.

HMV sales are great for buying Billie Holiday box sets for a fiver and the like.

cassette/tape said:

(niggleblith: i'm looking at you..)
was in there Friday and spent a bit
looks like another visit is on the cards later in the week
yay for HMV!

talking of sales check out chapters on abbey street if ya wanna stock up on some amazing blues collections, the cds are nicely done too, 3 for 20 yo's, i'd recommend the sonny boy williamson, son house ones especially.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back