Highest on screen death toll (1 Viewer)

Maxx Stone

Website
www.mixcloud.com
Ok this has been bugging me for a long time, what film has the most people killed on screen? So far I think the honors go to Arnie in Commando with 89, but surely there is higher?

I think Rambo III has like a fucking 100+ commie sonsobitches killed.

Commando is a fucking bloodbath though.

Rambo III is definitely up there..i remember reading this really funny story in the news of the world about how extra's lives were but in danger through madsers using live ammunition and real grenades! mades it that bit more awesome!

The Hitchikers Guide To The Galaxy - The entire population of Earth. Surely there's other films where the entire earth has been destroyed too?

It's onscreen deaths we're talking about, you need to see them actually die, or at least get shot and then assume that they died. It's a bit silly I guess.

Anyway lads, I'm sure you all remember the bit from Hot Shots (or Hot Shots part deux) with the body count?

Rambo III is definitely up there..i remember reading this really funny story in the news of the world about how extra's lives were but in danger through madsers using live ammunition and real grenades! mades it that bit more awesome!

Sly broke like 15 horses backs coz he was so massive and they couldn't handle it too!

RWo56GuXDt_1148435129

It's onscreen deaths we're talking about, you need to see them actually die, or at least get shot and then assume that they died. It's a bit silly I guess.

Anyway lads, I'm sure you all remember the bit from Hot Shots (or Hot Shots part deux) with the body count?
ARRRGH!!! You got there first.

Yes, definitely Hot Shots Part Deux.

Czech this out. LOTR?

What about Star Wars?

[SIZE=-2]From moviebodycounts.com
[/SIZE] [SIZE=-2]1[/SIZE][SIZE=-2] - 836[/SIZE][SIZE=-2] LotR: Return of the King (ex)[/SIZE] [SIZE=-2]2003
[/SIZE] [SIZE=-2]2[/SIZE][SIZE=-2] - 468[/SIZE][SIZE=-2] LotR: Two Towers (ex)[/SIZE][SIZE=-2] 2002
[/SIZE] [SIZE=-2]3[/SIZE][SIZE=-2] - 307[/SIZE][SIZE=-2] Hard Boiled[/SIZE] [SIZE=-2]1992
[/SIZE] [SIZE=-2]4[/SIZE][SIZE=-2] - 236[/SIZE][SIZE=-2] Equilibrium[/SIZE][SIZE=-2] 2002[/SIZE][SIZE=-2]
5[/SIZE][SIZE=-2] - 214[/SIZE][SIZE=-2] Bullet in the Head[/SIZE] [SIZE=-2]1990[/SIZE]

In Hotshots, I'm pretty certain there's a scene where they try to beat the record by counting each killing onscreen. Over 100 I think, although it's a while since I saw it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back