High Waisted Jeans (2 Viewers)

See, this is not sexy.

dont29a.jpg
christalmighty!!! i disagree.
be back in a sec.
ahem.

Anyone ever notice the way girls' school uniforms north of the border are way pervier than here? Really short skirts etc. Well I did.

Yeah, they know how to design em.

I, on the other hand, went to a Dublin convent school and spent 6 years rocking a lovely dark grey 50pc wool skirt with large pleats which came halfway down my calves. It was The Sex. Oh and knee high socks for maximum overlap and minimal chance of showing legflesh.

Bellatrix wore it too, and she'll surely back me up when I say the lads couldn't take their starving little eyes off The Sex.

I saw a photo taken earlier this week of Geri Halliwell in a pair of high-waists with flared hems, but they were very tight and even on her looked questionable.

I wouldn't bother with them myself as I would end up looking rather dodgy. I like them on the likes of Gwen Stefani though.

EVERYTHING looks questionable on her - much like lindsay lohan, she is a fashion black hole.

Yeah, they know how to design em.

I, on the other hand, went to a Dublin convent school and spent 6 years rocking a lovely dark grey 50pc wool skirt with large pleats which came halfway down my calves. It was The Sex. Oh and knee high socks for maximum overlap and minimal chance of showing legflesh.

Bellatrix wore it too, and she'll surely back me up when I say the lads couldn't take their starving little eyes off The Sex.

You should mention the Brokeback Mountain-style check shirt and the colour-coded name badges dangling in the bustal region for maximum sexiness.

In my secondary school it was school policy that the girls had to wear a very attractive green tweedy dress with a yellow blouse. The boys could wear whatever they liked. Things were good.

This policy was done away with the year I started though.

You should mention the Brokeback Mountain-style check shirt and the colour-coded name badges dangling in the bustal region for maximum sexiness.

Gingham shirt, HOT.

Oh the namebadges, yeah. We wore a big plastic pocket snapped onto our jumpers containing a cheap piece of pink, yellow, blue, orange or green paper (depending on the year) with your name in block capitals on it. They were nothing but awesome.

But honestly, I'd rather talk about the jumper - is it blue? is it grey? Who's to know! Hwoah.

yep. i got a lovely pai from oasis. i was on "the list" for 1 of the 5 pairs they got.and if i do say so myself i look like a ride in them. I tried them with my seventies patform sandals and a vintage t shirt.. i also tried an earlier look ,1940s by adding some braces a boulse and a withe sailor tyope hat with a bit of red lipstick. i thought they would mak my ass look huge but they just make my waist look smaller......(maybe its the same thing!!!) anyway.i amsaving them for my trip to london where they will grace the dancef loor of the electric ballroom.

Kate Jackson's current high-waisted shorts stage look

lb9.jpg

possibly means they are in fashion, or out, depending on your stance on the Long Blondes.

Please do...

When I think of high waisted jeans I think of Donna out of That 70's Show.
It's a greeeeat look (Said like tony the tiger)

It's about time they made a comeback, I have fond memories of all my baby sitters wearing those jeans...

The hipster thing is getting out of hand... Back when they started I thought I'd drop dead from the few ladies dotted about "Rocking the Forest" if you will...
But all these years later the style is so widespread now that I don't find it appropriate seeing that style on really young girls.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back