High Waisted Jeans (1 Viewer)

roxy

Website
Visit site
Been making a small understated comeback in recent months. Saw a topshop sales assistant wearing a pair the other day when I was in there. Only she was fairly heavy and they made her ass look like it was practically came down to the back of her knees. Very odd look. Have any ladies braved them recently?

I dont really have any intention of doing so, meself...

Not for me. My back is too short and my butt is too big. But if you've the figure of Katherine Hepburn you're flying.

But if you've the figure of Katherine Hepburn you're flying.

yeah. i love the way they look and i'm kinda hoping other people wear them because of this (massive bonus points if it's wide-legged and cuffed sailor-style too), but the 'endless arse' optical illusion isn't something i need, so...

I have to take issue with that article. Walking around town earlier I saw dozens of women who are going to have lovely stitching lines embedded in their legs for hours after removing spray on skinny jeans... not to mention the fact that many of them could barely walk in them - and in spite of the tightness of the leg they ended up with very saggy looking butts.

I love wide legged trousers... dunno about flares but I'd be willing to give them a go.

See, this is not sexy.

dont29a.jpg

gwen stefani stepped out in a pair of high waisted 40's style white sailor pants some time last year and looked incredible. they had the chunky buttons on the front and all.

if only i had the figure for it...

I saw a photo taken earlier this week of Geri Halliwell in a pair of high-waists with flared hems, but they were very tight and even on her looked questionable.

I wouldn't bother with them myself as I would end up looking rather dodgy. I like them on the likes of Gwen Stefani though.

gwen stefani stepped out in a pair of high waisted 40's style white sailor pants some time last year and looked incredible. they had the chunky buttons on the front and all.

if only i had the figure for it...

Tell me there was a thread about this before and you posted that before... please... otherwise I'm off to the creepy stories thread :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back