Hi (1 Viewer)

i_break_stuff_alot

Whats Eirecore for? Is it just general discussion about punk/hardcore, for Irish people or what? I live in Dublin, and want to meet other people with similar interests an such, so i came here. I just joined this site, so tell me if I'm using it wrong or anything.

Eirecore has suffered as a lot of forums have from Facebook. Eirecore was for discussing all things punk and hardcore related, advertising gigs and discussing shite basically. Ireland had such a small punk scene that this forum tended to be a lot of people who knew each other chatting bollox but it was good craic. Now there are only a handful of regular posters and all gigs aren't even advertised here that much anymore. But you're not doing it wrong the forum is just quite.
Do you go to gigs in Dublin?

@CITY BABY
Thanks, and no, i don't really go to gigs. I feel I'm too young, and i would find it hard to get to them anyway. I mean, I won tickets to Elvis costello on radio nova and stuff like that, but thats not a gig : P
And eirecore sounds pretty cool

Last edited:
@CITY BABY
Thanks, and no, i don't really go to gigs. I feel I'm too young, and i would find it hard to get to them anyway. I mean, I won tickets to Elvis costello on radio nova and stuff like that, but thats not a gig : P
And eirecore sounds pretty cool

There's a new space opened up just in the last few months, Tenterhooks, just off Cork Street in Dublin City Centre. It's run by punx and I imagine you could go to gigs there if you wanted.
Also keep your eyes open for any all-dayer gigs happening around the place, Fibbers for instance does some all-ages gigs nowadays.

There's a gig on in that tenterhooks place on Jan 24th with paranoid visions and sfu and some more, a good chance for you to get to a gig

As an aside 1000 drunken nights and the subtones play Thomas house the same night which is over 18 but should be great also, hate gig clashes

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back