Hi Ladies (1 Viewer)

pm me 4 noodz doodz

friend_monica.jpg

Huh, maybe I should get those glasses after all

i so happy i found this internet, first i find punk shows, now weekend comes early tomoro nite, bring on the flibbers parnell street tomoro!!! i walk from my home

Dublin and Irish girls is very very nice and pretty. Yes they are certainly the most hot bitches of all euro. Punk and ska ladies are mostly the nice here

Yes Jenfast you are correct. Also instead of these ones I am seeing all day this rich capitlaist bitches on the streets and in the pubs. Hello hello but is not sexy for me. Catweasle will not have these false women

yes very bad. this posh girls always wanting food and bus fare from catweasle, i am not like this rich prince for them, go and buy yourslef the clothes and the makeface

Yes. I make my own jillclothes and my own jillface.

See you tonight catweasle, i'll probably be wearing more clothes than in my photo. If you can't find me just shout 'I AM THE SEXY CATWEASLE' in the beer garden and i'm sure you'll find us in no time.

i go now, and u come and i get u the free mixers at the bar, if u come home i get u the french fries for u too please

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back