Hey Aethelwulf... (1 Viewer)

ITalkShite

Website
Visit site
All this "we know who you are" kind of stuff is really quaint and all, especially from someone who seems to have only registered here in the last half an hour, but really, you've got nothing to do with combat 18, that's painfully obvious.

Aethelwulf said:
Check up on the forum and search.

Combat18

Whether you believe me or not is irrelevant. I have the support of my comrades.

yeah whatever. do you actually talk like that, dalek-style?

"i am looking at you. ha ha. i will destroy. i know your shoe size. please be scared of me. boo."

you know, this board could do with a pet nazi again.

Originally posted by Aethelwulf (maybe)

Cower before me! I am posting crap on internet message boards at 2 a.m. on a saturday night! I have no friends in Vancouver, Canada (which is where I am) or anywhere else! I was bored and I thought this would make the people on Stormfront like me!

aaarghh! we'll all be murdered in our beds!

Aethelwulf said:
I have the support of my comrades.
they look very supportive

skin01.jpg

broken arm said:
they look very supportive

skin01.jpg

Those skins are probably members of SHARP(Skinheads Against Racial Prejudice) so Broken Arm (soon to have a Broken Neck) I suggest you check up what you post :rolleyes:

i liked the link on combat 18... "ooh, come and help me be nasty to people on another site".

well hi there you others! we're having a right old knees-up here now, aren't we. it's nice the way you move in sheep-like groups like that, even on the internet.

xxx

Skrewdriver said:
Broken arm,
do u go browsin thru gay sites often u faggot.. :rolleyes:
google is handy for pictures you know. I always knew nazi's couldnt take a joke. no wonder everyone thinks you are assholes.

you refer to black people as "ooga boogas"?!?!?!!? and black children as "niglets"??? since when did racism take its inspiration from the Hobbit?

and one person says Fat Albert was the worst black person ever to have lived. says it all really.

Miloko said:
if ur so interested in there replys...why have u banned them?

maybe he couldn't take anymore bad spelling from kids with no brains.

superior race my hole.

hey kids i'm back. aren't combat 18 anti irish? they do have very strong loyalist views. the likes of combat 18 provide media fodder. i don't approve of their aggresiveness. violence is not the solution. education is the way. combat 18 gives us nationalists a bad name.

Ragnarok said:
hey kids i'm back. aren't combat 18 anti irish? they do have very strong loyalist views. the likes of combat 18 provide media fodder. i don't approve of their aggresiveness. violence is not the solution. education is the way. combat 18 gives us nationalists a bad name.
perhaps you should have taken heed at broken arm's last post there .

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back