HELP. (1 Viewer)

clive

my thread about courdroy trousers has been moved to "lifestyle" urrrgh. i want to have it switched back here. please visit, and deposit a general picture of a general. thanks.

clive said:
my thread about courdroy trousers has been moved to "lifestyle" urrrgh. i want to have it switched back here. please visit, and deposit a general picture of a general. thanks.

this should really be in the politics board.

c0De_n1NjA said:
this should really be in the politics board.

I've recently noticed on chat shows such as Russell Harty and The Right Hook that just before a trouser wearer sits in their seat they pinch just above the knee, pull the trouser up a bit and then sit down.

Should I be doing this?

Lefty Frizzell said:

I've recently noticed on chat shows such as Russell Harty and The Right Hook that just before a trouser wearer sits in their seat they pinch just above the knee, pull the trouser up a bit and then sit down.

Should I be doing this?
IF YOUR KACKS ARE PROPER HARD ROCK KACKS... YOU'LL HAVE NO KNEES TO PINCH. THUS NEGATING THE PUFFTER PINCH. NOTHIN WRONG WITH RUBBIN YOUR BARE KNEE FOR GOOD LUCK THOUGH. WATCH OUT THAT YOU MIGHT HAVE TO TUCK THE TOP OF YER SHLONG BACK INTO COVER.
ALLAHQUANDO

i managed to pull off an bog standard undercarriage barse pinch outside stephens green shopping centre at lunchtime. i pretended i was reading the county council code on a manhole. sublime altogether.

c0De_n1NjA said:
yeah, like when you have to get off the bus with a bus boner (or "travel fat"). trying to tuck your lad into your kek elastic before getting up. i call it resetting the clock.

Art.

c0De_n1NjA said:
yeah, like when you have to get off the bus with a bus boner (or "travel fat"). trying to tuck your lad into your kek elastic before getting up. i call it resetting the clock.

a classic manoeuvre, also good if you wake up with morning wood and you don't want to get yourself spotted while going to the jax. (make sure you have a good elastic on your jammies though);)

thisgreg said:
a classic manoeuvre, also good if you wake up with morning wood and you don't want to get yourself spotted while going to the jax. (make sure you have a good elastic on your jammies though);)

or you could walk to the shower, proudly hanging a towel on it and declaring, 'I'm off to have a wank'.

glen said:
Don't suppress bus wood lads - why do you think it's called "standing proud"?

True, True but the way some of these bus drivers drive, you never know when they'll slam on the old brakes and thus you run the risk of jabbing so old dear in the back with you pork sword. very painful for all involved.:D

Muir%20Woods.jpg

Tree%20Muir%27s%20Woods%20MC%20.jpg

Sequioa.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back