Hellworld Thread (1 Viewer)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Maybe it's straight privilege and this shit has continued to go on year after year, or the social media factor highlighting it more, but there seems to be a worrying increase in homophobic action/sentiment* at the moment.

* IMO the anti-trans stuff, you can divide it into a couple of camps, a) your "gender critical" types whose focus is exclusively on trans people, and b) your others for whom it's the thin edge of a much thicker anti-lgbtqia+ wedge.

The type b) might also tend to have shitty opinions about immigrants too.

It’s getting worse nationally with the vast majority going unreported. Seems to be heading that way for all minorities though. Walking around Dublin City centre in the evenings isn’t all that pleasant a lot of the time.

Looks like a VW Up would have done the same damage, but point taken fuck land rovers on roads.
i've mentioned before, my father in law is awaiting delivery of a new X5. i will have to flex the 'pretending to be interested in someone else's new car' muscles for the first time in a while.
the kerb weight of the X5 is approx 800kg more than of my car - which is an octavia, so not exactly a small car.

Yeah I obviously don't know for sure. But it would seem to me she was.
I kinda know the area and it is a car show at the school gates kind of place.

I was working off the idea it was 10am and the kids end of year party was already in full swing in the garden but maybe she was so late and no doubt locked too so she decided to just drive her kid straight into the garden, killing their schoolmates in the process?

The article also mentioned it's "on the way to several nearby golf clubs." which also made me think the driver was locked. Obviously I don't know what happened either.

I was working off the idea it was 10am and the kids end of year party was already in full swing in the garden but maybe she was so late and no doubt locked too so she decided to just drive her kid straight into the garden, killing their schoolmates in the process?

The article also mentioned it's "on the way to several nearby golf clubs." which also made me think the driver was locked. Obviously I don't know what happened either.
hmmm, I have come to similar assumptions. I was thinking more "Prescription" meds. Maybe I just don't trust rich people.

We'll find out. It's quite vulgar of me to be making these assumptions.

back on tinder et al.. (which is a hellworld of it's own)

anywho the amount of people who live in west ireland and call skiing a hobby is insane. what is your hobby? flying to another country to take part in wildy carbon instensive pastime in some of the most delicate wildernesses in europe.

Obvs i'm not oblidged to swipe or whatever but JESUS we have still have a big celtic tiger hangover here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back