Hellworld Thread (1 Viewer)

has Joe Brolly (Derry barrister) had anything to say on this?
this is where I'd expect him to have something strong to say
I wasn't aware that a few hours before I posted this Gallagher had stepped down as Derry manager on Friday evening. Expressing utter disgust and insisting he had to go immediately was all I expected during Friday.

He's got a podcast now, maybe something this week?
Or he might just wait till Sunday and weigh in when he's getting paid to give his opinion on something

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Or he might just wait till Sunday and weigh in when he's getting paid to give his opinion on something

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Also, reading that thread his take on it might not br great (I don't have indo access)

Also, reading that thread his take on it might not br great (I don't have indo access)

- R. Gallagher has custody of his three children with Nicola.

- Joe Brolly did indeed talk about how this being made public would affect the three children and seemed to think this made the situation worse.

- Brolly also said he was concerned for Rory but this was mostly in context of the children's welfare.

- no real personal criticism of Rory (maybe default legal training position)

Derry GAA were told about Rory by Nicola and her father a year ago.
Brolly says he was never told and that neither were county board members he spoke to.

an old friend of mine worked in the IT part of Paddy Power in the 2000s. he detested what he was doing (no interest in sport and called it an 'immoral job') he said that online gambling was being used to snare a lot of women and that he was constantly surprised how many online women customers Paddy Power had.

I don't want to post it here but there's a video doing the rounds on Twitter of a young gay lad in Navan getting a beating from some rotten little cunts in his school
What the fuck is happening.

A similar thing happened to a member of my family last week believe it or not. Not my story to tell. Was more of a straight up bullying scenario though.

A friend of mine told me his daughter saw a tik tok of a cat being put in a liquidizer last week. It had been viewed 100s of thousands of times.

Fascism is coming. Social media should be banned.

I don't want to post it here but there's a video doing the rounds on Twitter of a young gay lad in Navan getting a beating from some rotten little cunts in his school
It's horrible, brutal stuff.
What's as dismaying is seeing the comment sections too, loads of people blaming it on our open borders....

I saw that, it's fucking awful. The poor kid.

Pack of little shits.

its something as a parent of a relatively young kid

you do your best to support and protect them, help them grow and learn, and be decent little people.

but the world is full of sizeable minority of gobshites and outright pricks, and a much larger number of people who enable (either passively or actively) generally shit behaviour. which to a large extent you, as a parent can do fuck all about.

its something as a parent of a relatively young kid you do your best to support and protect them, help them grow and learn, and be decent little people.

but the world is full of sizeable minority of gobshites and outright pricks, and a much larger number of people who enable (either passively or actively) generally shit behaviour. which to a large extent you, as a parent can do fuck all about.
I've a cousin who says "you can't prepare the road for your kids, but you can prepare your kids for the road"

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back