Hellworld Thread (4 Viewers)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I'm listening to Neil Oliver's apocalyptic monologues on GB News. Not good for the mind....I mean
"gud" He always has a scarf on. Must be cold in the GB studio.

Last edited:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I mean, sure. The random murders and public all living in a siege state of borderline constant fear doesn't look great.

But what about the rights of some middle aged angry man to have his collection of 12 high powered guns, that are black and have laser sights and are all cool looking. What about HIS rights? Who's going to stand up for him?

But what about the rights of some middle aged angry man to have his collection of 12 high powered guns, that are black and have laser sights and are all cool looking. What about HIS rights? Who's going to stand up for him?

I believe that's what the NRA do.

I believe that's what the NRA do.
Sure, that's one multiple billion dollar industry supported group with deep government and media connections. But what about if he was a bit worried that someone might ask him some questions he might not like? It's a slippery slope. One minute they're asking him why he needs 12 high powered guns, the next they're turning him into a gay trans.

When I used to tweet I tangled with one of those NRA types once. They were adamant it was all part of Homeland defense. I asked them who exactly was going to invade america on foot. They stopped talking to me then.

My point is, surely an entire nation of hundreds of millions of people can tolerate being shot at, randomly murdered, and held hostage by a few men if those guys really really like guns. Let's say guns are their favourite hobby EVER.

Surely the safety of every other person in society, along with all the adjoining country's safety because the guns are pouring out there too, surely all of that is a small price to pay for those guys' hobby.

My point is, surely an entire nation of hundreds of millions of people can tolerate being shot at, randomly murdered, and held hostage by a few men if those guys really really like guns. Let's say guns are their favourite hobby EVER.

Surely the safety of every other person in society, along with all the adjoining country's safety because the guns are pouring out there too, surely all of that is a small price to pay for those guys' hobby.

The second amendment is not a hobby and freedom ain't free.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back