Hello and Goodbye (1 Viewer)

the bongo

It's my last day of work in Kuwait. I'm going on Holiday tomorrow for 6 weeks, not to go on holiday, but to have it act as a buffer, for the terrible scarring of my time in the middle-east, before I get back to civilization. I am so fucking relieved, despite the fact that they still owe me loads of money, and I may never see it.

So who now will be the Thumped Arabic representative?

That was fast. I have indeed, working for Sheikhs making a TV station. And, Thank you.

Osama Van Halen might be able to move out there and knock some sense into everybody with some Iraq'n'roll moves, sheikh-in' his Djibouti; he'd take the whole thing very Syria-sly. Oman, it'd be great.

I'm going on Holiday tomorrow for 6 weeks, not to go on holiday, but to have it act as a buffer, for the terrible scarring of my time in the middle-east, before I get back to civilization.

A friend of the missus here has a mate who choppers soldiers and used bodybags out of shitstorms in Iraq.
He does this same decompression shit when he comes off a tour of duty... but like he is sitting in a chopper getting shot at and things. Unbelievably chilled out guy whenever I see him.

But you are saying even just being out there though has you badly strung out though? I suppose it might. Kidnappings and the like.
Yack.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back