heartburn (1 Viewer)

raw onion and cider are a good cure i find

actually ive just remembered that yes, drinking scrumpy jack in my youth used give me awful heartburn.

ive also just remembered they used to have scrumpy on draught in the foggy dew.

how come it was the only place to get newcastle brown ale on draught?

i dunno. i guess they accomodated their target audience. like the only people ive ever seen drinking macardles are punks.

Can anyone clear up whether indigestion and heartburn are the same things in different locations or not? Cos what I call indigestion and heartburn are pretty much the same feeling.

the best remedy i have found for heartburn is zoton, which is alas only available on perscription. pepcid2 tablets are a very good over-the-counter remedy.

Do you ever get the urge to just make up drug names, oh wise Brine Konniph? None of us would be any the wiser. And you could chortle maniacally to yourself at the thought of us asking for nonsense drugs at chemists. Or off dealers, like in that Brass Eye. Got any Clarkey Cat?

I have oesophagitus, which means I've worn out the non-return valve in me stomach pipe, resulting in acidy food returning periodically to plague me. Bulmers is a killer. Strangely enough Bulmers Light is fine.

is a killer. my heart feels like its burning.

let's go back to 1989.

Galaxie_500_On_Fire.jpg

the best remedy i have found for heartburn is zoton, which is alas only available on prescription. pepcid2 tablets are a very good over-the-counter remedy.

always thought Zantac 75 were pretty great myself, back when I had a duodenal ulcer and was in tremendous pain at a gig in Dublin, I could barely walk I managed to get from whelans to the pharmacy and was recommended by chemist to take 2 of these bad boys, cleared the pain up in 15mins and i was able to drive home to limerick :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back