Haymarket Riot (1 Viewer)

hag said:
steve from sweep has a new band, they just signed to polyvinyl, i don't know their name but they're planning on touring soon. there's a weird instrument in the band, like a french horn or something, sounded kinda arty-ish...
I'd LOVE to see Check Engine again

windings said:
I'd LOVE to see Check Engine again
here's a funny story. sweep had an entire UK and Ireland tour booked before they split up. it was 3 weeks before the shows and their email address stopped working. no one could get in touch with any of them. this was around 2 or 3 years ago. i met steve in chicago around a week ago by accident. apparently, the band had a fight and split up. no one bothered to tell the promoters though... that was the first i'd seen or heard from him since then. needless to say, i made him feel smaller than he already is. but his new thing sounds like it might be fun.

Muscle Beach said:
yeah this'll be a good tour, right off the back of the hoover shows... angle-tastic.

anyone got the michiganfest 02 DVD? it's funny cos it's got three bands who are all touring here the next few months, vaz oxes and haymarket riot. oh, and sweep too... was he always in both bands or did he join HR later?

nah, he only joined in the last year

that DVD is worth it just to see steve fall through the ceiling

hag said:
steve from sweep has a new band, they just signed to polyvinyl, i don't know their name but they're planning on touring soon. there's a weird instrument in the band, like a french horn or something, sounded kinda arty-ish...

maybe he joined the jimmy cake? they've loads of horns 'n' other sundry arty stuff

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back