Haymarket Riot (1 Viewer)

Giveamanakick said:
that;s pretty cool! Hey Alan, can you or one of your band ring me? soon eonough like? yo!

i'll get the lads to give ya a bell!

really hope haymarket riot get a good reception.

bit of background on this band anyone? heard a lot about them recently, where they from? what they sound like?

ah bollocks, they've *modernised* the site. and registration is required for certain information. still a decent resource for music trivia heads tho.

guitarist from sweep, drummer from big'n.

what more needs to be said.

sweet jesus, it's chris daly. i always thought if greg from GR played guitar, he'd be chris daly. shizzle. mad into this.

maybe if you give him that stuff he will let you play for 15 mins at 8.30.

hag said:
bit of background on this band anyone? heard a lot about them recently, where they from? what they sound like?

just get bloodshot eyes. its all you need...

i've just been given the go ahead to gloat about this.... so.....

my remorse are supporting haymarket riot at the cork gig in cypress avenue!

woo!!!

Cyprus Avenue said:
Jees...that was fast gloating!:p
yeah this'll be a good tour, right off the back of the hoover shows... angle-tastic.

anyone got the michiganfest 02 DVD? it's funny cos it's got three bands who are all touring here the next few months, vaz oxes and haymarket riot. oh, and sweep too... was he always in both bands or did he join HR later?

Muscle Beach said:
yeah this'll be a good tour, right off the back of the hoover shows... angle-tastic.

anyone got the michiganfest 02 DVD? it's funny cos it's got three bands who are all touring here the next few months, vaz oxes and haymarket riot. oh, and sweep too... was he always in both bands or did he join HR later?
steve from sweep has a new band, they just signed to polyvinyl, i don't know their name but they're planning on touring soon. there's a weird instrument in the band, like a french horn or something, sounded kinda arty-ish...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back