Having a fucking smoke (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter GO
  • Start date
  • Replies 116
  • Views 10K
  • Watchers 10
I don't know man, have you seen that Exploited thread!?

This summer though, the punkest thing you can do is start eating meat again!

Fo'real!

i just spent twenty minutes that i'll never get back reading that thread,
and i can't say i'm persuaded.
'punk for the punks'
'keep punk punk'
etc

being an ulster protestant going down to dublin on yer own then, passing out for 10 minutes in the upstairs bog at voodoo lounge, then getting lost on yer own in a dodgy estate for 4 hours then passing out in darrah lynch's bog for 6 hours ON ST PATRICKS DAY, now thats , err ammm, new wave?

being an ulster protestant going down to dublin on yer own then, passing out for 10 minutes in the upstairs bog at voodoo lounge, then getting lost on yer own in a dodgy estate for 4 hours then passing out in darrah lynch's bog for 6 hours ON ST PATRICKS DAY, now thats , err ammm, new wave?
Sounds nu-metal to me.

This summer though, the punkest thing you can do is start eating meat again!

Fo'real!

Some of us never stopped .|..|.

Making my masterpiece dish, succulent Irish Stew!, for some people who turned to be vegan...thats pretty punk rock...They never got to know how good it truly was.:)

I meant to read up on the relationship between vegetarianism, economic growth and urban living, definately a connection there, sound interesting.

Vegetarians are the modern day version of catholics.All that abstenence and shit.

On a lighter note,I did'nt start smoking fags till I was 30.Now thats rebelling.Punks not dead,but she is prone to chest infections.

I'm pretty sure that turning the volume up when your mom has told you to turn it down is the most punk thing you can do.

Man, don't bring irony into punk, because irony is far too trendy to punk...unless it's being ironic in an ironic way...which would be redundant, which would be punk.

Getting raped in prison is the most punk thing you can do/have done to you.

There's nothing ironic about my beard.

Driving around at night in an overloaded car with everyone drinking and smoking while your stereo blasts out the tunage, it dont get more textbook than that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back