• Yes

Votes: 14 63.6%
  • Not yet

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • I won't be able

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just done. Still a few of us malingerers heading in and out of the polling station in malborough street.

a client of mine accidentally CCed rather than BCCed his entire address book with a "YES to both" email this morning. quite a bit of back and forth all day, including a noted independent dublin city councillor emailing us all a photo of his completed ballot papers - is that not an offence? final say was a financial advisor saying he would "hunt down" the next person to hit 'reply all'! enjoyable little sideline all day..

I had a very posiitve voting experience.
I held the door open for a really old lady who I just knew from her demeanor she was on the yes buzz.

God Bless All Of Us On THis Auspicious DAy!

Found in a Dublin South West ballot box....

20083_10153245738556343_6824220132196017967_n.jpg

My missus asked why there was a bible on the table, wondering if someone had lost it. The staff just shrugged and said that ed sheriff insists on it. Further investigation revealed that it is used for people who have no ID to swear they are who they say they are. Really

My missus asked why there was a bible on the table, wondering if someone had lost it. The staff just shrugged and said that ed sheriff insists on it. Further investigation revealed that it is used for people who have no ID to swear they are who they say they are. Really
There's a non religious oath you can swear too though. Nobody faking their identity at a polling station is going to lie under oath like that

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back