have you been to croatia, slovenia and austria? (1 Viewer)

I cant see this at work. I'll look later.

Suffices to say that... I mean, there were towns out there, in the middle of the vastness of the mind burning nothingness of the south of Arg, that were German.
As in someone had got a knife, in 20's Germany, and cut out some towns, froze them in time, and transplanted them.

As in, I spoke German.
Unreal.

tvhe ideo is short but about a town in Paraguay called nueva germania - the remains of a short-lived aryan settlement set up by the sister of Nietzsche and her fella.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nueva_Germania

go to the coast of croatia. get a local bus from split down to dubrovnik - amazing views

Right, we saw the pics, it looks amazing, all the bleeding way along, Adriatic azure blue, we rented and drove it so we could just hop out and jump in whenever we felt like it.

But... the rocks are literally like knives. I fell over, one time, put my hand out, and I remember thinking "this could be very very bad" on the way down.
Luckily, and I am being serious here, luckily I was only scared for life. I got a big slice, there was blood everywhere, I stopped the bleeding, and it healed and scared over.

Its all a big tease. It's the goof of all time. Look but don't touch. Touch, but don't taste. Taste, don't swallow. Ahaha. And while you're jumpin' from one foot to the next, what is he doing? He's laughin' His sick, fuckin' ass off. He's a tight-ass. He's a sadist. He's an absentee landlord.
Worship that? Never.

we went about 4 years ago. it was THE most boring holiday we've ever, ever been on.

We went to Dubrovnik a couple of years ago.

The old city is really impressive. It's almost like a reconstruction of a medieval village (except the main street is filled with small, expensive, boutique shops!).

You have to do the walk around the top of the city wall.

Most of the hotels are outside the city walls but we rented an apartment inside it which I'd highly recommend.

It's a lovely relaxing place to go but a week in Dubrovnik was plenty.
It's a small place & quite touristy.

The old city, while beautiful, is unnaturally clean & new looking which makes it feel a bit sterile.

Definitely worth a look if you want a relaxing week with your other half. though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Jim White & Marisa Anderson (Thrill Jockey)
Whelan's Main Room
25 Wexford St, Portobello, Dublin 2, D02 H527, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back