have a look at this(!) (1 Viewer)

Stephen (18 Feb, 2002 11:15 a.m.):
But I guess if you ask them about me you might understand my view point on your endeavours.

Yeah you see Stephen had his heart broken by a music industry princess posing as a humble swineherd. They were due to be married but her father, the King of the Music Industry, found out and imprisoned his daughter in a high tower to prevent them from seeing each other ever again
... hence Stephen's hatred of anything connected with the music industry

egg_ (19 Feb, 2002 09:56 a.m.):
But I guess if you ask them about me you might understand my view point on your endeavours.

Yeah you see Stephen had his heart broken by a music industry princess posing as a humble swineherd. They were due to be married but her father, the King of the Music Industry, found out and imprisoned his daughter in a high tower to prevent them from seeing each other ever again
... hence Stephen's hatred of anything connected with the music industry

it's all so true.
Curse you _egg for bringing it up agian and I had just stopped crying.

IU (15 Feb, 2002 10:10 p.m.):
Graham Ball (I think) was about to marry Ciara something-or-other who was actually the major cause of the band getting nowhere.

Graham getting married to which Ciara. Was she from Carlow? I'm trying to rack me brains to think who it could be but I'm at a loss.

Ciara somthing or other. Her parents live on Green Road (I think) near the top, big house on the left before the new roundabout on the way out - way past the car dealerships.

BTW, I got your point. Now, if you ever meet Pluto, Alan or Graham again (especially Pluto) ask him whether he thinks I am lying about wanting to help people and not being in it for the dosh or some other ulterior motive. My involvement as 'advisor' to Surface got them the back page of the paper, got them on CKR Unplugged (which they split up before doing) and also left me way out of pocket and almost divorced! Not sure about that last bit being a good thing or a bad thing.

BTW, you look like Pluto!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back