hattrick (1 Viewer)

question

individual player form on hattrick. how do i get it back up?
my teams form has gone crazy bad. i had decimated every other team in my league and was about 7 points ahead of 2nd place.
the increasing poor form of my players over the last few weeks has seen the shittest teams beat me and my lead dwindle to a measly point.
i've tried playing a few matchs cool, but it doesn't seem to have helped...

hey dudely - from http://www.databased.at/hattrick/index.asp

Form:
Every week two thirds of your squad are randomly selected for a form change. Your players have a form-curve which is heading up or down and cant be seen anywhere in the game but when the form changes.

Influences:
- it doesnt matter if a player plays 1 or 2 times a week.
- the form of a player goes down when he doesnt play for a while.
- the form will go down when training stamina.
- (its said that higher training intensity gives better form.)

"General" training instead of specific training:
generally spoken choosing General training will slow down a form decrease of a player and fasten a form change up if he is already on his way there.
So i would only use this in a few cases like for example: your form already is very good before a very important game and you dont want it to change too much or even go up a little. but remember you will need luck for those actions.

how important is the form of a player?
if you watch the » star-rating of a player relatively to his abilities and form you will quickly learn about the importance of form. So a solid defender with weak form will perform worse than a passable defender with solid form.

Originally posted by dudley
aye, been trying that
doesn't seem to have helped 8(

i think you need a pretty good coach, like soild to make the general training have a big effect. make sure your training intensity is at 100% and all. the rest is just luck. my worst form hit when i played the top team twice in two weeks and lost both matches 3-2 - arse.

Originally posted by dudley
ah

i thought the idea was *not* to have it at 100%

dunno why, mind

you'll get more injuries at 100% but on average their form will stay higher. i've been at 99% for most of this season and my form has gone to sh!t in some cases but I'd rather have the injuries now that my squad is a bit stronger.

I'm back in hattrick management looking after 'Joe Deegans Eyebrows'...I've learned my cheating lesson and now I have to start from scratch...shite...but good to be back...I'm just not cut out for punditry.

pad said:

it was close on aggregate though eh?
looks like madouva's given up - he's not logged into hattrick for weeks so i cannae play him.
joe deegan's eybrows next, i'll send out me youf players.

athletico madouva are no more :(
but that gives Derrylahan a walkover.

Derrylahan F.C. are thumped hattrick champions! woooooooo!

conor said:
athletico madouva are no more :(
but that gives Derrylahan a walkover.

Derrylahan F.C. are thumped hattrick champions! woooooooo!

A league win on the basis of a walkover...Controversial. :eek:

But in fairness, it was a guaranteed 3 points anyway...Well done Conor!

Beanstalk said:
A league win on the basis of a walkover...Controversial. :eek:

But in fairness, it was a guaranteed 3 points anyway...Well done Conor!

i shall wear my hattrick t-shirt at tomorrow's gig in celebration.

how sad am i?

Beanstalk said:
Anyone in line for promotion/demotion?

i think arse just missed out on goal difference, pox on it. i was 2nd for the 4th season running.... have made a couple of close season buys and note the changes to the coaching and training system and other stuff. 3-5-2 may not be as powerful in the near future.

conor said:
i think arse just missed out on goal difference, pox on it. i was 2nd for the 4th season running.... have made a couple of close season buys and note the changes to the coaching and training system and other stuff. 3-5-2 may not be as powerful in the near future.

my fucking account just got deleted again. :(

i wish i had a job. or the internet.

Anyone know how much money you get for promotion from division IV to III?

I've (Joe Deegans eyebrows) won all my games so far and should get promoted...only thing is I'm very close to the 500k in debt. :(

Promising ways.
5 points clear approaching the halfway stage. And the first sellout in my new 60,000 capacity stadium last weekend. How is everyone else doing?

y'all had better watch out, pheonix park rangers will be coming to get y'all very soon, once they have approved me. My years of championship manager addiction had better be of some benefit.

nice avatar old!

old said:
Promising ways.
5 points clear approaching the halfway stage. And the first sellout in my new 60,000 capacity stadium last weekend. How is everyone else doing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back