HASSELHOFF (1 Viewer)

The most fucked up part about it is that it was his kids that taped him.
When it was 1st released it was on the news in Amerikkka for nearly 2weeks straight :rolleyes:

He's one cool customer.His daughter should be disinherited.What a bitch.

The "story" according to the Hoff, is he's struggling with alchoholism and asked his daughter to film him next time he was blotto, slurping a burger in the half nip (not his exact words), to shame him into sobering up...but then someone else (not his daughter) put it up on the net.

Whether that's true on not, is anyone's guess..its hard to separate the legend from the man with the Hoffmeister.

Either way, it raises his profile in my estimation, its not like he was caught drunk, beating on a prostitute or anything. He's just doing what every culchie does outside Supermacs up and down the lenght and breadth of Ireland every weekend.

Lets hear it for David O'Hasselhoff.Solidarity Bro.I got yer back.

Either way, it raises his profile in my estimation, its not like he was caught drunk, beating on a prostitute or anything. He's just doing what every culchie does outside Supermacs up and down the lenght and breadth of Ireland every weekend.

Eat burgers with their ears?

You'd want to be a nasty piece of work to leak something like that on someone too.

Wow, who cares? He just went on the piss. In America you're an "alcoholic" if you drink more than two shandys a week. Fuck those guys.

About 10 years ago I read a review in MRR of a 7" by a band called The Young Hasselhoffs and sent off 5 dollars for the record. The cover had a picture of the 3 dudes from the band running down a beach holding those orange plastic things. I never got the record...

It looks like the closing scene of a b-movie ;)

Actually going to Galway this evening for a stag. Bit of a first for me, but its my future brother-in-law so it'd be rude if I refused the invitation. Should be a good piss up at least, and I'd be let down if the night didn't end with me drunk at 4 in the morning, lying on the ground and trying to eat a burrito from that massive Mexican take-out off Shop street.

Using my ears.

ahh the poor lad, all he wanted to do is get loaded an eat the food chilled out on the floor!! tht little girl is gonna grow up to be a right scorpion!!....

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back