Has everyone gone mental!? (1 Viewer)

crooked_finger

Website
Visit site
Seriously people, am I the only one who thought Ireland were shite last night?

Gary Doherty should never be allowed near a football pitch again let alone be sent out to plod around in a half-arsed imitation of an international STRIKER!!!

What was the point of bringing on McPhail with 10 minutes left, he did not have enough time to prove anything, substitutions of that sort need to be made with at least 20 minute on the clock.

Nice to see the young lad Carr being brought on IN INJURY TIME, valuable international experience for him!!!

Seriously I am pissed off that the media seem to think it was a good match and Ireland played well, and my doubts about Kerr's ability are getting firmer all the time.

Any thoughts?

I thought they were poor but who else would you have picked. At least with Kerr he takes a player off if they're struggling. Unlike previous manager(s) who'd leave them on and make excuses since they're all pals and that.
I've no problem with Kerr but fear for the future especially in the centre of midfield.
Doherty is just the proof of the One Injury And We're Fucked theory which I just invented.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back