Happy Birthday to The Scientician, Junglebob on 15th November 2008 (1 Viewer)

rick-james.jpg

muffin, cpr, we're going to fibber's tonight to reclaim our teendom.

OMG seriously? Well just remember the golden rules:
1) someone has to start crying cos the boy/girl they like isn't into them.
2)there has to be a row.
3)and at least one person has to wear a deftones/korn t-shirt..

Oh I'm so jealous!Did I tell you that I have pictures from Fibbers(yeah I know) and yr in them..even though they were taken before I actually knew you!strange..

Are you fuckin serious??? Do you have any online or can you scan them? That would make my fuckin day. Gas, I think I've only ever seen 1 photo from de fibbers daze.

(I'm not seriously going to Fibbers tonight)

Are you fuckin serious??? Do you have any online or can you scan them? That would make my fuckin day. Gas, I think I've only ever seen 1 photo from de fibbers daze.

(I'm not seriously going to Fibbers tonight)

I don't have a scanner but I'll see if I can root them out and I'll hook ya up with them..I was only morto when I looked at them the last time..Far too much eye make up!

An easy way to 'scan' pics is to lay them out flat on a table and take a photo of them with a digital camera. I've done that before with surprisingly good results.

we're going to fibber's tonight to reclaim our teendom.

back then life was full of choices. you could either get plastered on the last bus in from swords (therefore saving valuable cash for more drinks) or get to fibbers before the cover charge (therefore saving valuable cash for drinks and seeing all the cliques arriving to secure their habitual seating areas). my liver still hasn't recovered thanks to you cormac. party hard! :heart: :heart: :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back