Hannibal season 3 - spoilers ahoy so stay out or else (1 Viewer)

I reckon that they're going to play the audience expectations big time with this. Most people will be familiar with the book or one of the films and they've front-loaded the plot by showing us the dentures as opposed to having us find out that the dental pattern is a misdirect for the investigators. Therefore we'll expect the same plot development and they will bring us along for a bit and then completely pull the rug out from under us.

Do you think Freddie is in for a sticky end? We’ve already seen the person coming down the ramp in flames in the first season so I wonder what fate Dolarhyde has in store for her…

Do you think Freddie is in for a sticky end? We’ve already seen the person coming down the ramp in flames in the first season so I wonder what fate Dolarhyde has in store for her…

I forgot about the S1 immolation, I suspect that Hannibal might set him on Alanna rather than Will like he does in the books.

To keep his promise to her. The way the show has developed I think this Hannibal wants to kill Will by his own hand.

Although, it's probably redundant now as it doesn't look like there'll be a season 4 but I've heard that there were potential legal difficulties in getting the rights to the Clarice Starling character, so if there had been a season 4 covering the events of silence of the lambs perhaps Allana could have fitted into the Clarice stuff.

To keep his promise to her. The way the show has developed I think this Hannibal wants to kill Will by his own hand.

Although, it's probably redundant now as it doesn't look like there'll be a season 4 but I've heard that there were potential legal difficulties in getting the rights to the Clarice Starling character, so if there had been a season 4 covering the events of silence of the lambs perhaps Allana could have fitted into the Clarice stuff.
What was his promise to Alana? Sorry for all the questions. It seems like a long time ago that I watched S1 and S2 so I can’t remember.

What was his promise to Alana? Sorry for all the questions. It seems like a long time ago that I watched S1 and S2 so I can’t remember.

Didn't he promise that he'd kill her? They keep discussing it this season and that's what I've assumed that they're talking about, though perhaps I'm wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back