Ham Sandwich on Late Late Show (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My old band played with them once, he seemed sound as.

I can see why his onstage limelight-wackiness could put you off though.

The podge dude is about as far from a complete cunt as you will find. Anyone who has been at their recent (usually sold out) shows will also find the wackiness is thin on the ground these days too.

The podge dude is about as far from a complete cunt as you will find.

21pixie-podge.jpg

:rolleyes:

Ah, I wouldn't automatically equate looking like a fool to being a complete cunt. He's a bit of a "showman", sure what the harm.

Anyone know if it's true that the bassplayer writes all the songs?

As was said Ham Sandwich are very very Meh but the Podge dude just seems like a complete cunt.

He's actually one of the most decent and genuinely sound folks that I've ever met. But I know that his antics can irk.

Anyone know if it's true that the bassplayer writes all the songs?

Pretty much yeah.

I'd say he is well liked among his friends and family while opinions vary among those who don't know him.
It's a very tasty name if we're talking about baked ham straight from the oven with slatherings of real butter on two slices of white bread, sliced diagonally, sprinkled with a bit of salt and pepper.

only heard one song but they seem pretty inoffensive to me- you might like the other band the other non "annoying" guitarist plays in (hats for my hands) if you're into your post rock or whatever you kids are calling it these days
dunno if they still exist though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back