Halloween gig in carlow (1 Viewer)

Stanto

Website
Visit site
That halloween gig in carlow is gonna be great.I need to get hold of 2 boxes of black cats.If anyone knows where to get them let me know.Im also gonna be rocking the priest buzz so ian can i get a lend of that AMEN t shirt for the gig.Talk to you all soon.

nope, we havent recorded anything yet, and seeing as 3 of us are doing the leaving cert this year odds are we wont be playing in dublin unless its on the weekend or during chirstmas, mid-term or easter holidays.

our new website should be up pretty soon on www.excuseforescape.cjb.net

everyone should try make it down for this gig, its gonna be savage. please dont make anything explode inside the venue, and remain clothed at all times, we nearly got kicked out after last time.

christ.gif

Remember last halloween you wore that cool Jerry Only style face paints but no costume to go with it and I won Worst Dressed for my super-hero complete with underpants outside of trousers. Then there was a big argument over who deserved the pint I won.
The Jack O` Lantern mug now resides in House Wintac jacks.

Wintac, Wintac, Wintac!

I'm gonna dress up in a toga & beer helmet.

Oh yeah, got those tapes Winty -scooore! Despise You, Infest, Extreme Noise Terror, Hellnation, Crudos, Napalm Death, Discontrol, Krigshot, Disclose...rock city Stillorgan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back