Halloween experiences (1 Viewer)

The Schnapper

Golly gosh
1. While walking home from college at about 10 last night two little shits with a flagon approach me and ask me for smoke. I didn't give them any because I don't actually smoke and then they say "Ok, well kill all the niggers anyway". I call them over closer and ask them why they think they should kill all the niggers and they say because they're Irish and we should.

If I wasn't a stone throw from my parents house I would have burst them.

2. A repeater got fucked into the back garden and it woke my nephew so myself and the aul fella had to chase a gang of more little shits at about half 11.

I've seen extreme violence on Halloween when I was younger but thought I could escapse all of the shitbag goings on quietly making my way home but alas I couldn't.

So did anyone have to turn into a vigilante last night or get bangers fucked at 'em?

Nah, someone did a knicknack but I didn't get up to answer it because i heard them running away, so they lost.

i live in the back arse of nowhere, so i could barely notice that it was halloween, except for my dog looking shit scared for the whole night.

Girlfriend got eggs thrown at her while she was having a fag outside the pub last night. They missed but the yolks splattered all over a few people. Luckily the eggs weren't rotten so no smell of them.

Someone fired a rocket at me on the bike last Monday. Grand, they missed. I was expecting it more.
I hung around Fairview/Ballybough/Clontarf last night. Loads of locked kids. None of them paid me any mind. That was grand but I get a little freaked out about locked 10year olds that you know could bate the crap out of you if they wanted. Like, what are you supposed to do? State of them all outside Barcode.

It was a quiet one all in all I suppose.

I just looked at some fireworks out the window while I was studying for the exam/test I have in about ten minutes.

This one time, many moons ago, I was sitting down the congo enjoying the bonfire and all the firworks that were whizzing up above my head. Suddenly I felt a heavy smack on the back of my head. I got a fright. I'd been hit by a rocket! I could feel all this gunk running down the back of my head. I sat there calmly, slightly shocked. I can remember thinking "ah well it was nice while it lasted". This went on a couple of seconds. Then I realised it wasn't a rocket. It was an egg! I stood up and looked for whoever had thrown it and went to leggit after them.

not much. only one set of kids called to the door,
but i was out back smokin and didn't have anything
to give em.

the "lets have a bonfire in the middle of the road"
carnage didn't seem as bad as previous years this
morning. nobody set my skip on fire.

the cats were chill. think they got as bored of
the relentless rockets and bangers as i did.

apart from that the only other thing of note was
the doppler effect caused by screechy scobes
and a car engine as they got herded around
various streets by the the police van.

Girlfriend got eggs thrown at her while she was having a fag outside the pub last night. They missed but the yolks splattered all over a few people. Luckily the eggs weren't rotten so no smell of them.

were they dressed as chickens ?

ballybrack was like beirut last night, but it's always been like that.
murphy was relatively chilled out.
i spent the night running brothers and sister around.

one of my brothers dressed as a chinaman and as i dropped him off in banger city this little yoke comes up to him and goes "aaaaaaaaarrright der, eh.....kon-ee-chee-wha"

haha

No-one knocked into me, apart from the girl who knocked in at four o'clock and I'd nothing to give her and then had to boot up to the shops to panic buy a load of bars and arranged them around me pumkin in the porch. Little cunts.

No-one knocked into me, apart from the girl who knocked in at four o'clock and I'd nothing to give her and then had to boot up to the shops to panic buy a load of bars and arranged them around me pumkin in the porch. Little cunts.

I'll bet the girl who knocked on the door at 4 O'Clock told every other kid she met not to bother calling at your place because you had nothing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back