Guys... (1 Viewer)

ramps said:
im committed.............................

to being a don juan.

this is your favourite film:

DELUDED.jpg

hmmm

so what you're saying is: "Hey girl, play head games! It's how things work in the modern world."

You should write for Jackie or whatever the nowadays equivalent is. wha wha

kirstie said:
aaww mike, get down off that high horse, you'll hurt yourself. I never said I thought all men were bastirts or commitment phobes, I was merely offering advice to squack based on this one guy and pointing out the advantages of the occasional bit of subliminal coaxing which a gal might have to employ on occasion. Men do it to women all the time too, they might not do it consciously, but the net effect is the same.

Nice and all as it would be to live in a world where ALL forms of communication were black and white as well as crystal clear, and both parties were in perfect understanding, haha you'd want to be some fuckin clown to think that's ever going to happen.

I reckon go for the pint sometime text message especially after the one you didn't mean to send him. You should have a fair idea where you stand with the first reply.

Cian

I'm mostly advocating the whole 'don't come on too strong' approach. And a few ways to not do that.

snakybus said:
hmmm

so what you're saying is: "Hey girl, play head games! It's how things work in the modern world."

You should write for Jackie or whatever the nowadays equivalent is. wha wha

kirstie said:
I'm mostly advocating the whole 'don't come on too strong' approach. And a few ways to not do that.

ah yes, the old playing a fine cool game

hey but romance, eh? A little bit of batting the eyelashes, a little bit of getting your lad out. A giggle here, a flick of a pony tail there. So bitterswet and heartbreaking, and yet so exciting, especially with some good lube. All in the name of what? Procreation? Ego? Hugs and kisses? Quality furnishings? Who knows.

Men are simple creatures. Think an amoeba with jeans. If you mistreat a man he will think you don't like him. It really is that simple. He may spend time with you to make you like him because he wants to be liked, but that's not really the point.

ramps said:
why are women so desperate to snare men?

It's because they're the gatherers, men are the hunters. They just don't get the opportunity to snare in their day-to-day lives.
I've snared a moose and a street cleaner today.

Keith Talent said:
It's because they're the gatherers, men are the hunters. They just don't get the opportunity to snare in their day-to-day lives.
I've snared a moose and a street cleaner today.

so effectively, men are nuts and berries.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back