Guys... (2 Viewers)

Squack said:
ok so stupidly the next morning i sent him this text instead of me mate and we are still in touch so dont know if he has the fear or is just thick and didnt catch on...

"Ok. So who do i still fancy? Madness. Seeing as how its over 3 years since i last saw him. Ah well!../.

oh yeah... i do like airing my dirty laundry on public boards!
IN THAT CASE .... FORGET ANYTHING ANYONE HAS SAID.... GET THEM OUT QUICK, HE'S ALREADY IMAGINING THEM ATTACKIN' HIS FACE...
ALLAHQUAANNDO!!!

Squack said:
Kirstie doll you are so inciteful... excuse was before that he couldnt commit cause he had peter pan syndrome... he was always going to be a boy... still think he has it too,
pathetic

Shit! Susan... did you go out with this guy?
peter_pan2_1.jpg

youse are all such pervs. its ash wednesday for fuck sake.

we're suppose to celebrating the day Jesus set the devil on fire, the day after breaking the record for eating the most pancakes.

fuck

sake

I got caught in a similar situation last year, met up after years, thought there were sparks, laid it on the line... And got a rather embarrasing "what are you on about" type response.

It's easier for women though, at least youse got boobs to attract lads with.

That said, my moobs are pretty *hawt* these days...

ReadySteadyJedi said:
I got caught in a similar situation last year, met up after years, thought there were sparks, laid it on the line... And got a rather embarrasing "what are you on about" type response.

It's easier for women though, at least youse got boobs to attract lads with.

That said, my moobs are pretty *hawt* these days...

so by that rationale i should keep schtum?

ha ha ha ha. kirstie, that entrapment thing only really works if you can get the guy to sign a piece of paper. like you did. ha ha, not my words darlin'. personally, i've become bored really quickly with anyone who's ever played that game with me... but the honesty up front thing only works for people who are really really hot. and it helps if the boy is a teenager. hot girl says "i think i really like you, you know?" guy says "urble burble. where do i sign?"

squack, the guy is 100% playing you. that's a standpoint i took myself many times growing up. what it translates to really is "i'm not interested but i like you enough not to be blunt about it."

grand so.

hag said:
ha ha ha ha. kirstie, that entrapment thing only really works if you can get the guy to sign a piece of paper. like you did. ha ha, not my words darlin'. personally, i've become bored really quickly with anyone who's ever played that game with me... but the honesty up front thing only works for people who are really really hot. and it helps if the boy is a teenager. hot girl says "i think i really like you, you know?" guy says "urble burble. where do i sign?"

squack, the guy is 100% playing you. that's a standpoint i took myself many times growing up. what it translates to really is "i'm not interested but i like you enough not to be blunt about it."

grand so.

POINT TAKEN

I'm reading Norwegian Wood at the moment.
Now I'm thinking that women are just strange, strange creatures.

Squack said:
POINT TAKEN
point being is that people are pretty weird... the older you get, the easier it is to be honest about stuff. that late teens/early 20's mindset that people have............. jesus. how many times has your heart been broken to date? see, back in those days, the girls were all about getting with the older, cooler guys. then everyone grows up, the older guys want younger girls and the older girls are really miserable and all alone. (unless they've managed to get the guy to sign something or get pregnant - i'm being frank to shock you.)
the trick is ..... and this took years of living to work out .... if you can be honest with someone and they accpet it and give it back, you've got yourself a winner. people are good at faking this so trust your instincts. add love to the mix and you've got a big chocolate cake.

Keith Talent said:
I'm reading Norwegian Wood at the moment.
Now I'm thinking that women are just strange, strange creatures.
meet me in the foggy dew, black leather jacket, i want to have sex with you. very good billy :) :) :)

hag said:
meet me in the foggy dew, black leather jacket, i want to have sex with you. very good billy :) :) :)

dont you wrong cock my brother now you hear?
anyway he's in lungdung these days

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back