Guys... (1 Viewer)

Ok then, this is how you bait your hook and reel him in - act very nonchalent about the whole thing, indicate subtly that it's cool to to see each other casually, you're not bothered about committment. See him sometimes, put him off for no reason other times, always have lots of other things going on in your life which you also let him know about. The more elusive and not bothered you are, the keener he'll be.

Squack said:
Kirstie doll you are so inciteful... excuse was before that he couldnt commit cause he had peter pan syndrome... he was always going to be a boy... still think he has it too,
pathetic

kirstie said:
Ok then, this is how you bait your hook and reel him in - act very nonchalent about the whole thing, indicate subtly that it's cool to to see each other casually, you're not bothered about committment. See him sometimes, put him off for no reason other times, always have lots of other things going on in your life which you also let him know about. The more elusive and not bothered you are, the keener he'll be.

so just text him and say pint sometime?

Hmm.
I'd be inclined to let him contact you first. Start as you mean to go on and all that. Then you can set your evil plan of entrapment in motion.

Squack said:
so just text him and say pint sometime?

it is yeah, cos men can really handle honesty. (in romantic matters at the beginning of a potential relationship)

ahahha
ahahahaha

x one million

snakybus said:
Squack, don't listen to her. She's owld and cynical. Honesty is always the best policy. One word: jugular.

Squack said:
Ok, let me put a scenario to you.

You're with a bird, get on great and finish with her. You stay in touch but dont meet up til 3 and a half years later for your birthday and there is still major sparkage (well as far as the girl is concerned)

do you
a) want the girl to ask you out?
b) want to just stay friends
c) want her to know you secretly like boys...

d) want to kill her and wear her skin

ok so stupidly the next morning i sent him this text instead of me mate and we are still in touch so dont know if he has the fear or is just thick and didnt catch on...

"Ok. So who do i still fancy? Madness. Seeing as how its over 3 years since i last saw him. Ah well!../.

oh yeah... i do like airing my dirty laundry on public boards!

kirstie said:
it puts the lotion on its skin

is his name buffalo bill by any chance?

leatherface.jpg

'Ive got you under my skin'....wait, er''

JUST GO FOR A DRINK OR TO A FILM OR AN EXHIBITION OR SOMETHIN' FOR FUCKS SAKE. IF A DUDE LIKES YA YOU"LL KNOW. WE'RE GENERALLY SHIT AT PRETENDING AROUND HOT LADIES (ASSUMING YOU'RE HOT, AS ALL GUYS DO WIT WOMEN UNTIL SHOWN OTHERWISE, WHILE SOBER)
OR GIVE HIM A BIG OL' ALLAHQUAANNDO!!!

Oh.
Well - there goes the aloof and playing hard to get stance.

Squack said:
ok so stupidly the next morning i sent him this text instead of me mate and we are still in touch so dont know if he has the fear or is just thick and didnt catch on...

"Ok. So who do i still fancy? Madness. Seeing as how its over 3 years since i last saw him. Ah well!../.

oh yeah... i do like airing my dirty laundry on public boards!

just meet up for a quick shag, and take it from there. If he makes an excuse and leave he is not interested but you get lucky. If he stays, he is interested and you can get lucky again and you also get one extra xmas pressie on the 25th

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back