Guitarist (1 Viewer)

Dave H

Guitarist (25) looking to join or form band. I've been playing about 10 years and I've loads of gigging and a fair bit of recording experience.
My influences are the likes of Alice in Chains, Black Label Society, Down, Van Halen, Pantera,Mad Season, Led Zeppelin, and some newer bands like Seether, Alter Bridge, Disturbed etc.The most accurate description of my lead style would be like a mix between Mike McCready from Pearl Jam and the original guitarist for Evanescence.
I've a fair bit of material written, the best way to describe it would be hard rock with a drunk-ass swagger, but influenced a lot by 90's rock/metal with a bit of grunge thrown in there for good measure. Basically,I'm trying to come up with something that's completely fresh and exciting, but that'll knock yer rocks at the same time. If there's any bands looking for a guitarist, or any bassists, drummers or vocalists looking to start a band, give us a shout on 087-2883947, e-mail [email protected] or leave a reply or pm here.Cheers, Dave.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back