Guitar Hero (1 Viewer)

Unclealo said:
No lefty! Dang
Oh yes there is, you flip it upside down and use the 'lefty flip' setting in options, duderly used it no probelms. Well the pick up was a bit fiddly but that was all.

only problem with the left handed settings were the anxious extra seconds it incurred changing options between songs (you have to exit to the title menu), they should just make it an option before the song starts, and the whammy bar is pretty difficult to use.

you also don't get the advantage of studying the previous persons go, because the tablature is all reversed too. still deadly, buh

Haven't had the time to play too much, so very stuck on No One Knows on Medium level. Tried to learn strumming up and down but it's back to basics then with that one

RedOctane and Harmonix have announced a few of the songs that should make up the 55-strong playlist in Guitar Hero II, due out in the US this November.

Ostensibly to trail its E3 showing next week, RedOctane's said we can expect Black Sabbath's "War Pigs", Butthole Surfers' "Who Was in My Room Last Night?", KISS' "Strutter", Rush's "YYZ", Reverend Horton Heat's "Psychobilly Freakout" and Van Halen's "You Really Got Me" in GH2.

being playing this since yesterday pretty much non stop and i find during meal/toilet breaks that when i look at the wall or curtains or whatever they seem to move downwards, its cos of the scrolly thing with the notes on it. this cant be good, also i was seeing coloured lumps floating towards me in the dark last nite...great game.

I think the version I was playing was broke....It obviously wasnt me not being able to play it:eek:

i played an arcade version of this last year in japan called guitar freaks

1091638016.jpg

and you can team it up with drum mania

drummania5.jpg

and all play on the same song/game simultaneously .|..|

un fucking believably amazing. best arcade games i played in a long while and then for a final spaz out and destruction of any money you had lest you could round off the evening with BEATMANIA to test your turntablist skills.

imager.php

please god let some intuitive arcade owner bring these over. At the time i played all there was was j pop songs but still.....

RedOctane has announced that Guitar Hero II will feature two rather awesome headline tracks - Freebird and Sweet Child o' Mine.

The news comes just a day after the company confirmed that Harmonix' rhythm-action sequel, which of course uses a replica Gibson SG guitar as a controller, will be released in Europe this November shortly after it hits the US market.

And it's particularly enjoyable since the original game teased players with its "They don't really want you to play Freebird" load-screen jest aimed at solo-crazed guitar nuts.

The full version of Guitar Hero II will include co-op modes and the goal is to have 40 licensed tracks with around 15 more drawn from indie rock groups.

Confirmed songs so far include Black Sabbath's "War Pigs", Butthole Surfers' "Who Was in My Room Last Night?", KISS' "Strutter", Rush's "YYZ", Reverend Horton Heat's "Psychobilly Freakout", Van Halen's "You Really Got Me", Stone Temple Pilots' "Trippin' on a Hole in a Paper Heart", Anthrax's "Madhouse" and Motley Crue's "Shout at the Devil".

GHII on the 360, with downloadable content, with this wireless controller....

ss_preview_1-X06_all_GH2_art_02.jpg

Final GHII tracklisting:

1. Opening Licks
Motley Crue - Shout at the Devil
Danzig - Mother
Cheap Trick - Surrender
Wolfmother - Woman
Spinal Tap - Tonight I'm Gonna Rock You Tonight
2. Amp-Warmers
Kiss - Strutter
Nirvana - Heart-Shaped Box
Police - Message in a Bottle
Van Halen - You Really Got Me
Kansas - Carry on Wayward Son
3. String-Snappers
Foo Fighters - Monkey Wrench
Alice in Chains - Them Bones
Iggy Pop and the Stooges - Search and Destroy
Pretenders - Tattooed Love Boys
Black Sabbath - War Pigs
4. Thrash and Burn
Warrant - Cherry Pie
Butthole Surfers - Who Was in My Room Last Night
Mathew Sweet - Girlfriend
Rolling Stones - Can't You Hear Me Knockin'
Guns N' Roses - Sweet Child O' Mine
5. Return of the Shred
Rage Against the Machine - Killing in the Name Of
Primus - John the Fisherman
Sword - Freya
Thin Lizzy - Bad Reputation
Aerosmith - Last Child
6. Relentless Riffs
Heart - Crazy on You
Stone Temple Pilots - Tripping on a Hole in a Paper Heart
Stray Cats - Rock This Town
Allman Brothers - Jessica
Jane's Addiction - Stop
7. Furious Fretwork
Anthrax - Madhouse
Living End - Carry Me Home
Lamb of God - Laid to Rest
Reverend Horton Heat - Psychobilly Freakout
Rush - YYZ
8. Face-Melters
Avenged Sevenfold - Beast and the Harlot
Suicidal Tendencies - Institutionalized
Dick Dale - Misirlou
Megadeth - Hangar 18
Lynyrd Skynyrd - Free Bird

Ahh yeah....out on the 24th November, thats my Santa list sorted, he better produce the goodies or there'll be trouble.

The track list is .... GENIUS

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back