Guinnskey (3 Viewers)

Corm

Website
www.myspace.com
A hearty thanks to Moose for introducing me to this immaculate beverage last night. A pint of Guinness with a shot of Jameson in it. So simple, yet so effective...whoever would have thought that gross exaggerations of Hibernity could be so amazingly tasty?

meanwhile at the deck..I was introduced to the glory that is Morning Spice courtesy of Joematic. Cheeky little number.

Also, somebody was telling me last night about Buckfast Margheritas..has anyone tried this potentially brain destroying concotion yet?

meanwhile at the deck..I was introduced to the glory that is Morning Spice courtesy of Joematic. Cheeky little number.

morgans spiced. sorry - must have been my goofy accent. its pretty much yer straight out of the bottle spiced rum, but I find it a little less sickly sweet than sailor jerry. goes really well with ginger ale.
got some left too if you're around tonight JG.

gonna try and find me some hangover curing mohito's this afternoon first.

A hearty thanks to Moose for introducing me to this immaculate beverage last night. A pint of Guinness with a shot of Jameson in it. So simple, yet so effective...whoever would have thought that gross exaggerations of Hibernity could be so amazingly tasty?

Sounds fucking wet and wild.Might have to surreptitiously slide into the local when I'm gone to Superquinns later, to sample one of these intriguing bevrons.For research purposes.

morgans spiced.

I'd never heard of this until I discovered the radio station Hot Country last week. Every third song seems to mention it.

When I went to my local Spar last night, there it was behind the counter

urge to try it...rising

Also, somebody was telling me last night about Buckfast Margheritas..has anyone tried this potentially brain destroying concotion yet?

Morgans is alright...prefer Sailor Jerry to tell the truth, especially with ginger ale as joe astutely pointed out. Went to this legend rum tasting event in London last month, there was a pirate festival on in the city. Most of it seemed lame but when me and the woman went to see the fuckin Dark Knight in the IMAX and it was sold out we looked in the paper and this yoke was on nearby, so we toddled along. Fuckin great craic it was. 10 different types of rum for a fiver, with a talk on each one along with the tasting. Then at the end we hung out with your man doing it and his lady and they kept giving us more, ended up rubbered. We went out for a bift and invited the chap along, but he said he didn't smoke...and then gave us half a bottle of rum to go with our spliff -legend!!

Oh, and Buckfast Margheritas...what on earth would go into these motherfuckers?!

I tried a Buckfast Cream one morning. Buckfast with milk -surprisingly palateable, though not to everyone's tasty really, and only good for a few sups or else the rest of your imbibing is sure to end up in outbibing...

Myself and Jill had a great night on the Morgan's Spiced and Ginger Ale last week, lovely stuff.

Gary, I can't believe you've never had the Guinnskey. Guinnnfast is another favourite of mine and back in the day Tequila in cider was one too but I've moved on from those crazy times.

My favourite bevvie of yesteryear was Vodser.

Two thirds cider, one third vodka.

Used to have only £15 max for my weekend drinkin when we were living in Leinster Square, was able to get 2 flagons of gone-off Stonehouse for £2 each in Devenys, then a bottle of Tesco white label vodka across the road for £11. Drink a third out of a bottle of Stonehouse to get started, refill with half the vodka, that would do you for Friday. Saturday evening, repeat as necessary.

Had to leave it alone after one too many black-outs and mad ones. The final Vodser night was when we played a gig in Cork with Scientific Bong. We'd played in Castlebar the night before and decided to spend the money we were paid on booze. My share was a 3-litre of Tesco Value cider and a bottle of Testco Value vodka. I can't remember much of what happened, but apparently Ian Moore walked into the toilet at the gig after I'd been in there for ages, to discover me looking at myself in the mirror and laughing maniacally. Then I kept antagonising this huge metaller called Ger who was really stoned but sober, whose house we were going to be staying at and who by all accounts was extremely nice and gentle. I don't remember any of it but apparently I wouldn't leave him alone so he told everyone to keep me away from him or else he was going to kill me. I then (allegedly) convinced everyone to let me apologise to him. After sincerely and repeatedly apologising I bent close and whispered something in his ear, at which point he went fucking ballistic. To this day I've no idea what I might have whispered. He wouldn't let me stay in his gaff so the lads tricked me into the car and then locked me in...but not until after I'd pissed on Damo's back while he was bending over. I woke up locked into the car with no idea whatsoever of where I was or how I got there. Day started out with me feeling great...but as the alcohol left my system I developed one of the worst alcohol-only hangovers I've ever had. Had fucked up cramps and constant burping for the following MONTH -after that I decided to never touch the Vodser again.

Still, great days!

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Corm again.
You sir have it in spades.

Oh Gazzer, you're too kind! We must have a little drinky-poos together sometime. Not this month though. I'm going through the final stage of becoming a teacher. Something tells me that were we to have a wee drinky-poos it might possibly jeopardise the ol' teaching for me.

Oh Gazzer, you're too kind! We must have a little drinky-poos together sometime. Not this month though. I'm going through the final stage of becoming a teacher. Something tells me that were we to have a wee drinky-poos it might possibly jeopardise the ol' teaching for me.

I think something tells you correctly.anyhoo I'm sworn off the 72hr bingea for the mo.The 5am bonfire out me back last week caused ripples of disgruntlement from all quarters.I dare say it'll happen though.As sure as my shits alternately sink and float(before you enquire its a multi-factorial condition affecting the nipsy differently relative to the beverages consumed,time of day and what the weather was like the night before)

Had to leave it alone after one too many black-outs and mad ones. The final Vodser night was when we played a gig in Cork with Scientific Bong. We'd played in Castlebar the night before and decided to spend the money we were paid on booze. My share was a 3-litre of Tesco Value cider and a bottle of Testco Value vodka. I can't remember much of what happened, but apparently Ian Moore walked into the toilet at the gig after I'd been in there for ages, to discover me looking at myself in the mirror and laughing maniacally. Then I kept antagonising this huge metaller called Ger who was really stoned but sober, whose house we were going to be staying at and who by all accounts was extremely nice and gentle. I don't remember any of it but apparently I wouldn't leave him alone so he told everyone to keep me away from him or else he was going to kill me. I then (allegedly) convinced everyone to let me apologise to him. After sincerely and repeatedly apologising I bent close and whispered something in his ear, at which point he went fucking ballistic. To this day I've no idea what I might have whispered. He wouldn't let me stay in his gaff so the lads tricked me into the car and then locked me in...but not until after I'd pissed on Damo's back while he was bending over. I woke up locked into the car with no idea whatsoever of where I was or how I got there. Day started out with me feeling great...but as the alcohol left my system I developed one of the worst alcohol-only hangovers I've ever had. Had fucked up cramps and constant burping for the following MONTH -after that I decided to never touch the Vodser again.

Still, great days!

so funny the next morning going outside to see you sitting in the locked car reading a book, totally oblivious to the previous nights happenings!:p

I think we'll have to introduce you to the Guinnskey next time you're allowed out.

Edit: at gary obviously.

That is very like the American Drink called the Irish Car Bomb!!! its a half pint of guinness and a shot of half jameson and half baileys dropped in!!!! Its lovely!!!! Everyone in America drinks it well according to distant relatives of mine who introduced me to it say!!!

so funny the next morning going outside to see you sitting in the locked car reading a book, totally oblivious to the previous nights happenings!:p

Ah sure I love books! Almost as much as I love drinkin!

Gambra, wild whoreses couldn't induce me to teach kids. I hate the little fuckers. Probably the only thing in this world that scares me. I'll be teaching foreigns to speak English -adult learners. In fuckin Mexico -yessssss!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back