Guinnskey (1 Viewer)

Ah I see.. Is it tough going? I'm being offered it in college instead of some project. I hate learning languages though, could be even worse teaching!

Aye I've partaken a few car bombs in my time. Major difference here is that the car bomb is a down in one whereas this is more a supped and shared kinda deal.

The sharing is very important. As you no doubt know "sharing is caring".

I think we'll have to introduce you to the Guinnskey next time you're allowed out.

Edit: at gary obviously.

Prolly be the next gig by the time I'm off probation.

Only thing,I'd say Guinnsky could make me singsky offkeysky.

Ah I see.. Is it tough going? I'm being offered it in college instead of some project. I hate learning languages though, could be even worse teaching!

It's the hardest fucking thing I've ever done. Harder than writing my MA thesis, harder than playing my first gig, harder than your cock when I take my trou off. Seriously, it's mental. That's cos I'm doing a real top-of-the-line course though, 4-weeks intensive CELTA shit, 9 hours a day with another 3 or 4 hours in the evening and about 12 on the weekend. That's why I've been on this all day, procrastinating my hole off. Cost me all the rest of me savings, a fuckin grand and a half. Still, it's worth it, I'm learning so much. It's murder though -you're teaching a class from the first day, and you're being marked and assessed on everything. It's fuckin terrifying getting on front on the class. Each thing on its own is fine, but you've to remember 50 of them at once. Only 12 people are allowed on the course and one lad's already been failed out of it. Mental. The day I finish I'm going to Hamburg to play a gig, then one the next day in Gothenburg, then in Copenhagen. It's gonna be some fuckin blow-out. Me stress levels are off the scale. Can't even relax with a bifter as it slows my head down too much and I have to be at the top of my game to get through this fuckin course.

Fucking hell!!! Fuck that so. It sounds like it'll be worth it in the end but not for me as I'll have all the regular college shit to deal with as well as this thing on top of it. Good luck with it man though it sounds like your on top of it all!

Thanks bud...I'll get through it all right but not without massive levels of stress. I just had to tell the Fuck You Written In Shitters that I can't do all the practices and the recording we had planned for the month, cos I was so fucking impatient & ratty at our rehearsals this past week that I wasn't worth being in the same room as.

I'd say you should go for it though. Most of the courses aren't this full on, I just want to do quite a high level one cos I'll be able to (hopefully) get decent work with this in addition to the BA & MA. If you plan to travel or live in non-English speaking countries it's the best way you'll be able to earn a living, and it's actually a deadly buzz when you're teaching and it's working out and people understand.

brilliant tale Corm , made me wanna drink so i have just run down the shop for some refreshments ,2 linden and 2 bottles of tyskie s , bit of poison idea on the stero later CLASS NITE

brilliant tale Corm , made me wanna drink so i have just run down the shop for some refreshments ,2 linden and 2 bottles of tyskie s , bit of poison idea on the stero later CLASS NITE

Jazes you cut that one fine D.
Looks like the sessions on(line) so!.I'm going at it full steam ahead.Bit of tubridy instead of poison idea unfortunatley.Dont ask.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back