Guess Wha? HWCH time again. (2 Viewers)

The brickie musicians play in wedding bands.

Also I've just nine shows in a row as part of a drinks industry sponsored festival but dunno what relevance that has to this thread.

conor_mckay_-_the_singing_brickie.jpg

The brickie musicians play in wedding bands.

Also I've just nine shows in a row as part of a drinks industry sponsored festival but dunno what relevance that has to this thread.

I know what you mean but I know some working musicians who've never been in wedding bands.

In association with Jack Daniels, Popical Island is delighted to announce details of their forthcoming All Day Gig, "Beneath the Ruan-mains".
The day promises to the heaviest Popical Island bill ever and comprises of 13 new bands, formed entirely of current members of other bands.

Taken from the arse end of this week's Le Cool mailout.

Screen%20Shot%202012-10-04%20at%2019.13.59.png

Okay, fess up, which one of yer bands has been influenced by nialler9?

psychonavigation are not impressed

Hi folks,

Hope everyone is keeping well!

Here's the latest news from Psychonavigation / Nippi / Offshoot / Vital Force HQ.

NO POP UP

Psychonavigation Records have decided to pull out of the HWCH record label pop up shop this Saturday.

The reasons are as follows:

The official site here http://hwch.net/popupshop_2012.html has not one single piece of information to tell you the public the following crucial details :

1. Where the pop up shop is located?
2. What day it's on?
3. The time it starts and finishes?

Apologies to the lovely people at Twisted Pepper whom I'm sure will push it from their side but really the official site not having one piece of info on the event is very poor indeed.

So basically why the hell would a record label attend such a badly publicized event? It makes me think that record labels attending are not given any attention as it's free? Who knows.

If you want to buy any of our CD's please drop on by our 24 hr shop here http://psychonavigation.com/tagged/shop

Keep it truly independent folks!

Taken from the arse end of this week's Le Cool mailout.

Screen%20Shot%202012-10-04%20at%2019.13.59.png

Okay, fess up, which one of yer bands has been influenced by nialler9?

'The irish music industry is in great shape'

Really?? Are they making a living from it?
Morons. The word industry suggests monies. As far as I'm aware the only people making a few quid are the bars in te venue because the musicians playing are probably losing money.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back