GTA V (2 Viewers)

“Please note, during our Thursday’s earnings call, our investor relations team provided a list of important games that gamers are looking forward to on PC this fall, and included Grand Theft Auto V on that list. This statement was made with the intent of expressing enthusiasm for the games industry in general, and was not intended to represent specific knowledge possessed by NVIDIA. NVIDIA does not have information on any possible PC version release of Grand Theft Auto or its availability. We deeply regret the error.”

http://www.forbes.com/sites/jasonev...ms-grand-theft-auto-v-coming-to-pc-this-fall/

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Ow.

ib1dY5jEF388ZR.gif

Picked mine up from gamesnash in dunboyne at midnight. Waiting for it to install now - 7gigs of 8.5 done.

haven't been playing it, more looking at the city and going "holy shit", but so far it's pretty great

It really does look brilliant. The most up to date game i have is vice city stories on the psp. Ive been playing the ass out of it lately.

But then...

Grand Theft Auto V's first-day sales surpassed $800 million on Tuesday, putting it well above pace to become the fastest-selling game in history, game distributor Take-Two Interactive Software revealed Wednesday.

To put the sales figure in context, Activision's Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 reached the $1 billion sales mark in 15 days after its November 2012 release. Black Ops 2 currently holds the record for fastest-entertainment property to reach the $1 billion milestone, beating 2011's Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3, which accomplished the feat in 16 days.

HAve some people actually got infinite spare time??

i played this for an hour today in which time i learned how to rob vehicles and pick a gun. It was good craic and all, but jesus, where do people find time for this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back