GTA V (1 Viewer)

Indeed. Using Small Faces as the backing track makes it all the better too.

Nah think it'll be current gen. I'd say it's already been in development for a few years, they're only just starting to get the dev kits for the new xbox recently I think.

newswire_1342100433.jpg

newswire_1342100464.jpg

Wasn't it the case in GTAIV that the cut scenes used euphoria and ran almost exactly the same as in-game play?

I'm sure that trailer is polished to the nines but it might not be too far off.

I'm more daunted by the size, it's supposedly bigger than RDR, GTAIV and San Adreas combined. That's fucking MASSIVE.

Wasn't it the case in GTAIV that the cut scenes used euphoria and ran almost exactly the same as in-game play?

I'm sure that trailer is polished to the nines but it might not be too far off.

I'm more daunted by the size, it's supposedly bigger than RDR, GTAIV and San Adreas combined. That's fucking MASSIVE.

yeah i'd guess they're post-processed to bits. i'd just like to see a little bit of gameplay.

Cool. Looks like they're using the facial expression engine mathingimy that they used in LA Noire, I didn't see evidence of that in the first trailer.
@ Stan Bowles, yeah, pretty sure the map will be the most massive ever, Rockstar, they always raise the bar.
There's yearly titles I always get, PES, COD, but when it comes down to it, GTA is the boss of all games.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back