GTA V (1 Viewer)

rettucs

Supporter
Solutions
Post of the week winner: 22nd March, 2013
I've been having a lot of fun with this game lately. I was never a gamer but I had a week off work during a particularly shitty spell of weather, so had fuck all else to do. Was gonna wait it out and see if I could, eventually, get a PS5, but there were good deals on PS4s and PS4 games so I thought, fuckit. They'll be supported for another years anyway so it'll do me. Got FIFA21 which is grand, but I get fed up of it after a few hours, and GTAV, which cost 20 quid. Deadly.

Anyway, I hadn't a clue what I was doing for a long time. Just driving around and doing what I'm told. The missions are fun but can be a bit too easy at times. The police chases are great, and I'm all about getting bystanders to get into fights with each other, then move in and take their $$$$.

Fantastic game. The detail is incredible.

thumped

chronic procrastinator
Staff member
Since 1999
Solutions
Website
thumped.com
The expanded and enhanced versions of Grand Theft Auto V and Grand Theft Auto Online are arriving on PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S with new features and more, on November 11th, 2021. As an added bonus — this summer's updates to GTA Online will include special benefits for players to take advantage of in these expanded and enhanced versions when they drop. Plus, in honor of the upcoming 20th anniversary of the genre defining Grand Theft Auto III, we’ll have even more fun surprises to share — including some specifically for GTA Online players.

While the standalone version of GTA Online will be available to players on both platforms, this new standalone version of GTA Online will be available for free exclusively to PlayStation 5 players during the first three months. And PlayStation Plus members on PlayStation 4, make sure to claim your GTA$1,000,000 by visiting the PlayStation Store at the start of each month — every month until the launch of GTA Online on PlayStation 5.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Activity

Loading…

We're listening to...

• Lullabies for Babies: Soothing Mozart
    Le Nozze Di Figaro: Zu Es Comia Vostri Piedi
    Music Box Tunes
    Lullabies for Babies: Soothing Mozart

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Trending Threads

Latest threads