GTA V (1 Viewer)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I've been having a lot of fun with this game lately. I was never a gamer but I had a week off work during a particularly shitty spell of weather, so had fuck all else to do. Was gonna wait it out and see if I could, eventually, get a PS5, but there were good deals on PS4s and PS4 games so I thought, fuckit. They'll be supported for another years anyway so it'll do me. Got FIFA21 which is grand, but I get fed up of it after a few hours, and GTAV, which cost 20 quid. Deadly.

Anyway, I hadn't a clue what I was doing for a long time. Just driving around and doing what I'm told. The missions are fun but can be a bit too easy at times. The police chases are great, and I'm all about getting bystanders to get into fights with each other, then move in and take their $$$$.

Fantastic game. The detail is incredible.

The expanded and enhanced versions of Grand Theft Auto V and Grand Theft Auto Online are arriving on PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S with new features and more, on November 11th, 2021. As an added bonus — this summer's updates to GTA Online will include special benefits for players to take advantage of in these expanded and enhanced versions when they drop. Plus, in honor of the upcoming 20th anniversary of the genre defining Grand Theft Auto III, we’ll have even more fun surprises to share — including some specifically for GTA Online players.

While the standalone version of GTA Online will be available to players on both platforms, this new standalone version of GTA Online will be available for free exclusively to PlayStation 5 players during the first three months. And PlayStation Plus members on PlayStation 4, make sure to claim your GTA$1,000,000 by visiting the PlayStation Store at the start of each month — every month until the launch of GTA Online on PlayStation 5.

Looks very nice on the PS5 so it does. Like a sucker I bought it again - only a tenner, but still... I now own it on PS3, PS4, PC and PS5.

Looks very nice on the PS5 so it does. Like a sucker I bought it again - only a tenner, but still... I now own it on PS3, PS4, PC and PS5.
graphics are the main difference? I hear its meant to load a lot more quickly too.

I started playing this from scratch on PS4 again this week. I'll get a PS5 at some point but so far don't have the justification to do so. If GTA5 offers enough, that could be the justification I need.

graphics are the main difference? I hear its meant to load a lot more quickly too.

I started playing this from scratch on PS4 again this week. I'll get a PS5 at some point but so far don't have the justification to do so. If GTA5 offers enough, that could be the justification I need.
Yeah it looks pretty good with ray tracing and stuff and is much faster to load. Turns out I never uploaded a saved game when I finished it before….

Yeah it looks pretty good with ray tracing and stuff and is much faster to load. Turns out I never uploaded a saved game when I finished it before….
yea that can take forever. Likewise if you want to replay a mission, or if you're switching to/from director mode. GTA6 is meant to be out sometime soon and I expect PS5 will be the main target platform for it.

when you see stuff like that Matrix tech demo and start thinking about what a gta or gta-style game could end up looking like….

when you see stuff like that Matrix tech demo and start thinking about what a gta or gta-style game could end up looking like….
Turns out it’s Pulp Fiction

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back