• Waiting for the PC version

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Ban this sick filth now

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i bet your disabled at multiplayer!

boohoo.gif

... I can't believe I'm going to write a "this game causes crime!" story, but here we go. I spoke to an employee of UPS over the weekend, and he told me that a surprising amount of workers were getting busted stealing the game from the shipment boxes. In one 24-hour period, three workers were fired, and more interviews were scheduled for today that would likely end in termination. I asked if this was common when big-name games were released, and he told me no; the situation was novel, or he wouldn't have brought it up at all. The game was enticing enough for many workers to risk losing their job and, in typical fashion for low-level crimes like this, it has been easy to identify the workers stealing the games.
http://arstechnica.com/journals/thu...ies-of-gta-disappearing-en-route-to-retailers

just got it in tesco for 39.99, said they had loads of ps3 versions too

isn't 65 what it's going for in town, anyone yet to pick it up should make sure they price match with tesco

Just picked up the last non pre-order copy in Game Dawson Street. €65.

I still have a pre-order in HMV, if anyone's stuck for a copy.

Gamestop only had preorders left by 9:15am in Drogheda. HMV was sold out of the PS3 version! Managed to pick up a 360 copy though.

Game actually paid me 3 euro to buy it, got 31 quid for bully and 38 for R6V2.

Anyway, its awesome. I played for about two hours last night and I've not even scratched the surface, don't even have a gun yet! It's huge as well. The driving is gonna take some getting used to, and Niko leans at a very funny angle when turning, but other than that it looks amazing.

Had two very dodgy pop up moments though. Both times I was tooling around in the car, went to take a shortcut, and both times crashed into invisible barriers that apeeared just after I had crashed into them. Hopefully that won't happen all the time.

Right, off to the foot doctor I go.

stephens green gamestop emo girl looked at me like some kind of freak when i asked if they'd any non-preorders at 9am. i'm actually not that pushed since there's no fucking chance at all i'd have any time to play it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back