• XBOX 360

Votes: 13 61.9%
  • Waiting for the PC version

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Ban this sick filth now

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think 4 red lights mean the av/power cables are not properly connected. I got that before.

I've no idea what 1 light means.

i kept every original piece, bar the actual base unit, so i'm guessing it's the hard drive thats the problem. hasn't happened again though, machine has worked fine since.

bleedin yoke

It's all starting to come together.

Booked tickets for the cinema at liffey valley tonight, finishing at 11.50PM. Straight to game, pick up my copy. Go home, play for a few hours. Don't have to get up as I've an appointment to sort out an ingrowing toenail at half ten. Fingers crossed they'll cut me up there and then, leading to (fingers crossed) a few days rest on sick leave.

Now all I need is for my 360 to RROD on me.

IDon't have to get up as I've an appointment to sort out an ingrowing toenail at half ten. Fingers crossed they'll cut me up there and then, leading to (fingers crossed) a few days rest on sick leave.

sort that out yourself
bag of pea's on the toe to freeze, hack at it with a penknife

sort it out in a jiffy, and increase your chances of time off with bizarre post diy op infection

It's all starting to come together.

Booked tickets for the cinema at liffey valley tonight, finishing at 11.50PM. Straight to game, pick up my copy. Go home, play for a few hours. Don't have to get up as I've an appointment to sort out an ingrowing toenail at half ten. Fingers crossed they'll cut me up there and then, leading to (fingers crossed) a few days rest on sick leave.

Now all I need is for my 360 to RROD on me.

just admit it dude, your queueing from 5:30 today and you took a week off to play it. you dont need to make up this eloborate story!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back